• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Subscription Instant Email Notification(s)

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Im not getting any notifications from this thread at all anymore, I'm going to unsubscribe and subscribe again

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
I tried that already, and it did not work. On a lighter note I did get the notification for your comment instantly

matt159

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Southwest Iowa
my domain is mchsi.com
seems like the e.mail notifications come in spirts.
I don't receive any for 3 or 4 days. then get 3 at once... but still 3-4 days old. Most of them don't come at all. Good luck!

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Nope, no subscribed notification, occasional PM notification at least 3 days old

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
Chris, as I stated before, I got an instant note from your comment. Now these past few i get nothing. I set tapatalk to give me notes.... Thats the only reason I know there is activity in this thread

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Chris, as I stated before, I got an instant note from your comment. Now these past few i get nothing. I set tapatalk to give me notes.... Thats the only reason I know there is activity in this thread

Just received notification of this post an hour ago

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Uncertain if everyone was getting all of their mail on time or not.
But once we moved and inherited a new IP Address, we absolutely began to see problems.

This thread started in September 3rd

I just received this notification, a few hours short of three days.

Mine have been from instant on new PM's, to 3 1/2 days on some threads.

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
Lets see how long this quote alert takes to get to you.

you made this comment ^^^^ on 10-23-2014, 11:59 AM

my email was dated Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:59 AM

i received the email in my inbox Oct 25, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Last edited:

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
well, whenever i change something and it doesnt work..............i revert back to what i know did work.

if you are telling me, as a customer, it is my fault because of my email domain..........when i use of the most popular email domains on the planet. i see that as a problem.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
well, whenever i change something and it doesnt work..............i revert back to what i know did work.

if you are telling me, as a customer, it is my fault because of my email domain..........when i use of the most popular email domains on the planet. i see that as a problem.
Nope
Not in the least
Its not a matter of fault at all.
its just a matter of reality that we are trying to overcome.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I think we might have a real solution at last.
It will be a few days before we know for certain, but we are going to offload all of the outbound mail from our current servers to a dedicated mail server at a different location with a different ISP and see if we can get around the bad IPs and black listings. Might know by this weekend

Premium Features