• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 600 RMK

IDPOLARIS

Lifetime Membership
Jan 21, 2008
Blackfoot Idaho
I have a 2010 600 RMK 155 it is all stock. It has electric start When it is cold or the first time starting it to go ride it will start then die. Then restart and will run fine all day. Fuel pressure is 60 PSI it has a new fuel filter TPS is set correct.

It not a big deal just something that just never leave's my mind.

Any advice.

Thanks

I have a 2010 600 RMK 155 it is all stock. It has electric start When it is cold or the first time starting it to go ride it will start then die. Then restart and will run fine all day. Fuel pressure is 60 PSI it has a new fuel filter TPS is set correct.

It not a big deal just something that just never leave's my mind.

Any advice.

Thanks

Have the exact same sled 10' RMK 600. That will also sometimes happen to me. However, if you start experiencing headlights all of the sudden going out, guage cluster going out, or idle all of the sudden drastically dropping to like 700-1000, check your voltage regulator part no. Currently in the process of changing mine, the part no. #4012476 was recalled and replaced by part no. 4013587. You can even check it right now and catch it ahead of time, which I would recommend, since its a warrantied part. Believe me when i say it will save you alot of headache down the road.. typically right around 1800-2000 miles. atleast that was the case for me. Hope this helps!

Premium Features