• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who's From South Dakota?

P
I've seen this for other states, so why not here, lets get a list together! where are you from, where do you ride and what do you ride? Lets get it goin

02 ZR 800 Cross Country stretched to 144"
Live in Sioux Falls from Aberdeen
Been riding out in the hills a few times a year, hopin to get to wyoming this year!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Webster here.

I assume all you SD guys belong to your local clubs or at least SDSA?

In case you're wondering....the correct answer is "YES"!

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
I am originally from SD(Clear Lake to be exact) and we ride the Hills twice a year and the Snowies a few times as well.

Please, please, please belong to your local sledding club. Also, support the SDSA however/whenever you can. They do ALOT to support the sport within South Dakota!!!

Heck, I live in MN and belong to the Dakota Trailblazers!!!

track~

8alltheway

Dec 5, 2007
Eastern SD
originally from redfield, now ND. ride a 01 summitx that is never ever ever finished, ride it anywhere there is snow, usually with coyotes, or trees- getting really good at bashin both lol.

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
From Stickney(near Mitchell). Currently working in Webster though. I ride a 2003 Pro-X 800 144". Been to the Snowies and W. Yellowstone once, hoping to hit one of them and the Bighorns this year. Usually ride the Black Hills 2-3 times a year.

O
Dec 2, 2007
Black Hills
Originally from Redfield, Spearfish the last 15 years, ridethe Hills every weekend there is snow, Rides: 02 700 Renegade
03 600 Renegade
98 Summit 670
97 Form 500
67 Boatel Trailmaker (Yeah thats right I've
had it at Trailshead
a few times, (a real
head turner !)

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
Straight from the center of the nation.. in good ol'belle fourche.. born and raised right here in the hills.. Have way too many sleds to list but you might see me in the hills (if we get snow).. and we arent in the real mountains.. on the new apex w/huffer.. or the black snowhawk w/ 800 motor on laughing gas

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
From Mina, SD. 13 miles West of Aberdeen. Have mainly rode in Cooke, Togwotee, Island Park, and Login the last few years.

I have been riding RMK's since 02, made the move to the new 800 154" XP this year.

P
First Place Parts-
Nice to see someone finally opened a shop there in Aberdeen, tried stoppin in when I was back over thanksgiving one of the days to check it out but you were closed, I'll have to try to stop in when I'm back over x-mas, is the snow still decent in aberdeen there? hope so.

We have got to be members of our local clubs, or at least sdsa if we want to keep on riding in the hills, or any of our trails for that matter!

anyone down for a ride in aberdeen this weekend maybe on sunday if the weather is decent?

D
Nov 27, 2007
hartford sd
Hartford, SD

We leave the sleds at the cabin across from Rec Springs in the HIlls. Heading to the Big Horns after X-Mas, if no snow there we are going to the Snowies. Current sleds Crossfire 1000 orange, ZL500 girlfriends.

S
Dec 10, 2007
live north of beresford. belong to trailbusters club. ride the snowies and hills.
leaving for the snowies on the first if anyone else is maybe we'll see ya there!

04 vertical escape
04 switchback
01 stroker

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
just got back monday from there ran good then i leaned it out little to much lol but anyways who is this?

Premium Features