• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Beacon training Parks

heavy_haul

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2009
Meridian, Id
I am curious, are there any Beacon Training Parks in Idaho? If you are not from Idaho, are there any in your State? If so how often if at all do you go to the beacon training park? How trained are you? This is an area that you and your sledding group should be really proficient in.

If the State in which you reside, has a Beacon Training Park you and your sledding group owe it to each other to use the park several times a season to get and stay proficient in using your Beacons.

Happy Beacon Training and Safe sledding and may you never have to use your Beacon in a real life situation.

heavy_haul

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2009
Meridian, Id
That is good if Bogus Basin has a beacon park, but it is not close to where I sled. Same with Brundage MTN, it is not close to where I sled. Maybe we should see if we can get a Beacon training area close to Mores Creek and West Mtn. Tis nice to know that there are a couple in the state. Bogus Basin and Brundage MTN are both ski resorts. Not a whole lot of sledding at either location.

Premium Features