• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colin Kaepernick - what a loser

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I'm lumping them all in to scumbags. However you guys have to justify it to yourself so that you can keep watching it.

I disagree with you on that statement.
There are alot of great people in the NFL that give back to their communities and causes.

Too bad the butt clowns ruin it for all of them.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I know. It is kind of like Polaris motors. Doesn't matter how many didn't blow up. You only remember the ones that did. I'm not a football fan. I used to like watching LeBron James until he opened his mouth. I am a hypocrite. I still watch movies. A lot less now. I just wish they would all shut up. The don't ask don't tell policy. Being good at football or acting means you are good at football or acting. Nothing else. Leave it at that.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Because its censorship!

Exactly.
Their only purpose is to amuse and entertain us.

They need to keep their pie holes shut.

Wow. Have you joined the communist party or something? I have many interests & Like to promote them to those who I can influence. Why shouldn't they?

Telling them they can't voice their opinions is a form of censorship. I'm not saying they're right or wrong, but as long as the 1st amendment is on the books, I think they can say & do about anything they like as long as it doesn't harm someone.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
He has a right to flap his gums, just like any of us have a right to tell him to shut the hell up.
We also have the right to boycott those teams that permit their players to disrespect our country, flag and the fans.
And those teams in turn have the right to reprimand these players.
This is why no matter how badly teams need QB's, we may never see Kaepernick take another snap.

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Ok, we can all agree that it is good to boycott the teams with players disrespecting our flag, but should we boycott the NFL as a whole?
What about the teams that all stand?

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Boycott the league, have not watched a game since this began, I couldn't even tell you which team has kneelers but see in the headlines its still happening. It's sad how the police are VILIFIED by these rich thugs. Did any of these kneelers or BLM folk say anything about Chicago in the past few weeks or try and do something about it? The NFL could put a stop to this if the had a spine.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
NFL still going on now days. i dont give a cr-p about it now more. they would have to pay me to watch a game now days. not even sure i would even watch a game for cash.....the NFL :painkiller:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I'm kinda torn because I like the Vikings, and as far as I know they don't have any kneeling sh!tballs on their team.

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
I didn't think anybody watched the NFL anymore, what a waste of time. It does seem to keep some people off the mountain on sundays in the winter though. I guess that makes me glad people are still stupid enough to watch those clowns.

Premium Features