• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB 155 PRO RMK roller/blown up

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Further west the better, 11-12 would work best with chaincase Dont want something wore out or junk but im not expecting showroom condition. Needing a chassis for a triple project.

Let me know whats out there will travel to pick up. Idaho/utah and west.

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
Further west the better, 11-12 would work best with chaincase Dont want something wore out or junk but im not expecting showroom condition. Needing a chassis for a triple project.

Let me know whats out there will travel to pick up. Idaho/utah and west.

Do I dare ask what sort of triple you're planning or is it a secret?

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Do I dare ask what sort of triple you're planning or is it a secret?

Watercraft VES 1200 in this one.

I now have my 1500 build dialed in and planning on making another one of those so if this all works out ill probably do a second with another 1500 in it.

Thats why im starting now to get it going by next winter!

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Shout out to Jason "Snow Duck" totally came through very accommodating in working with me to get me pretty much exactly what I was looking for and helping with delivery!

Everything he said was 100%!!!

Anyone in the future who would be potentially dealing with him shouldnt have to much concern IMO.

Thanks!!!

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
Shout out to Jason "Snow Duck" totally came through very accommodating in working with me to get me pretty much exactly what I was looking for and helping with delivery!

Everything he said was 100%!!!

Anyone in the future who would be potentially dealing with him shouldnt have to much concern IMO.

Thanks!!!

I heard he is a shady duck! lol

Premium Features