• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber installed - now sled won’t idle ??

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
The TPS need to be set as the calibration may be different between the 2 sleds. I cant remember if the ECU's are swappable from 17-18. I would send your original ECU in to be flashed.

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Thanks for everyone’s help- got ecu flashed. Sled is running good. Mountain ride this weekend. Don’t even wanna tell people what the problem was!
Let’s just say a shop towel was in where it wasn’t supposed to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Thanks for everyone’s help- got ecu flashed. Sled is running good. Mountain ride this weekend. Don’t even wanna tell people what the problem was!

No this is very good stuff. We need to remember we are all human. Most people ask for help and then never post the fix. And never would post this. Thank you. Where was said towel?

Rhetorically speaking, the sleds, Polaris Industries, kits, or turbos seem to get the blame because everybody that works on sleds are perfect professional all star Polaris technicians even when downing a 12 pack, 3 bowls of weed, and have no quality tools, torque wrenches.

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
No this is very good stuff. We need to remember we are all human. Most people ask for help and then never post the fix. And never would post this. Thank you. Where was said towel?

Rhetorically speaking, the sleds, Polaris Industries, kits, or turbos seem to get the blame because everybody that works on sleds are perfect professional all star Polaris technicians even when downing a 12 pack, 3 bowls of weed, and have no quality tools, torque wrenches.

True Story!

Apparently it must have been right where intake tees in 2 and when into throttle bodies - luckily no little pieces went through I don’t think.
Learned my lesson though!

willjogervais

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW Minnesota

Haha, that sucks bud! I'm glad you got it figured out without damaging anything . Now go have a blast with that beast!:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features