• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How do adjust my ski toe in/out?

cb2honk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2009
Western iowa
Mine needs to be adjusted, it's way off from when I bent the A-arm and the sled shop had no new arms to put on. So the shop hammered on the bent a-arm and adjusted the tie rod to compensate for the ski being toed in due to the a-arm. Not quite sure how to set it???

Thanks

G

GREICO1

Apr 12, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
First, make sure your track runs straight. Then find a long straightedge to lay alongside your track, extending under the front of your sled. If you can't find a straightedge, you can also use an 8' flourescent bulb. Measure each side from the wearbar (assuming they arent bent) to the straightedge. Measure from the rear of the wearbar, and from the front of the wearbar, and adjust accordingly. On the pro, you may need to remove the pipe to access the inner locknuts on the tie rods. I will also add, it is easiest to take tiedown straps and lock your bars to your rear bumper. Measure the length to make sure the bars are straight. It is nearly impossible to get the skis straight without bumping something, and locking the bars will help to make the whole process easier.

Premium Features