• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slydogs Manta green vs lime squeeze

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Hi, i am wondering if any1 tested if the manta green color for slydog skis are matching limesqueeze for my 850 black and limesqueeze

I spent a lot of time playing with color mixes and percentages to get my graphics to match my lime squeeze. Plus printed vinyl going to look slightly different than paint. I got my graphics to the point you would really have to look long and close to see any difference. Close enough. The Manta green has slightly less yellow and more blue than the lime squeeze. However on a ski that far away from the panel I feel it will be hard to tell. I'm going with manta, octane blue and gray urban camo on my attacks. If the entire ski was Manta green you will see more of a difference I feel.
aab78914eacf9653c7892cb4a5b0ce22.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
0b52c0d52e1e2064ab9d4e5469fb9285.jpg

Last edited:

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Hi, i am wondering if any1 tested if the manta green color for slydog skis are matching limesqueeze for my 850 black and limesqueeze

You are not the only one with this question!! I sent Slydog an email asking if either their "manta green" or "medium green" would be a close match to the Polaris lime squeeze. This about 2 weeks ago and still no response.........I guess I'll try calling them.

Typically, "manta" green has a slightly more green hue over the lime squeeze and lime squeeze is a tick more yellow. I've seen this first hand with our Maverick SxS as it has several manta green accent parts.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Here’s a couple pics for a little comparison between Can Am’s manta green and B&M’s lime squeeze. It’s a little hard to tell in the pic but you can see the difference more in person, plus these were taken under bright garage lights.

87a59c0023efda6b17e02250a4533936.jpg

f3c45a6e4cd0a2bdf867b46e901f1bbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Just got off the phone with Slydog and this is what they have said about the colors and building a ski on their website.

If you are looking for a color to match the Polaris Lime Squeeze then the best color is the Manta Green. He said their Manta Green actually matches very close and is a little less green then other Manta Greens that are out there. The medium green listed on their site is more for Arctic Cats.

He also said that when you go on their website and build out a ski and do the two tone option, color 1 is the "primary" color and color 2 is the "accent" color. It is not a 50 / 50 mix of colors, so keep that in mind. He said do not think the example given will look exactly what you get. They are in the process of redoing the ski builder option, so it's more accurate.

Last edited:

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Just got off the phone with Slydog and this is what they have said about the colors and building a ski on their website.

If you are looking for a color to match the Polaris Lime Squeeze then the best color is the Manta Green. He said their Manta Green actually matches very close and is a little less green then other Manta Greens that are out there. The medium green listed on their site is more for Arctic Cats.

He also said that when you go on their website and build out a ski and do the two tone option, color 1 is the "primary" color and color 2 is the "accent" color. It is not a 50 / 50 mix of colors, so keep that in mind. He said do not think the example given will look exactly what you get. They are in the process of redoing the ski builder option, so it's more accurate.

I would agree with this.

C
Jan 6, 2016

Thank you. I'm doing a full loop and skis same color so i kinda want them to match the knucle lime squeeze

Premium Features