• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did everyone miss this new option? "Rapid Ski Stance Adjust"

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Not sure how I missed this, but I just caught this short clip and thought I would share.

It will be offered of all Summits and Freerides, but dealer installed only!
It's about a $50 option.
I think its rather Cool!
No matter how hard I try, there always seems to be a portion of riding out on a trail before we jump off into the deep, and this would be a welcome option on my next sled!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TVQWd9wUMRI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I think it is pointless. I just like to ride and I jump off in an instant. Oh wait, i have to narrow my stance. Set it and forget it. Mountain sled.

Chris, on a side note, when do you download the March issue?

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I think it is pointless. I just like to ride and I jump off in an instant. Oh wait, i have to narrow my stance. Set it and forget it. Mountain sled.
As do I.
But I like the idea of being able to make my sled a bit more stable for some of the long rides home from the top of the mountain when I am in island park.

and IF it really is as easy as the video suggests, then this is a no brainer time wise.

Clutched Films

Lifetime Membership
Adjusting ski stance

I like my 850 as wide as she'll go in the deep snow. And narrow in the spring snow only adjust 2 times a year. Getting rid of T-motion is a better bang for your buck, Better in the mtn's and faster on the trail then any ski adjustments. I can see this for the short track riders not on a mtn sled.

grizzly7

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2009
Wisconsin
As do I.
But I like the idea of being able to make my sled a bit more stable for some of the long rides home from the top of the mountain when I am in island park.

and IF it really is as easy as the video suggests, then this is a no brainer time wise.

I agree with this as my 3” 154 is terrible to handle on the trail, I will be ordering this when available.

Dazzler

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2009
Cochrane Ab
I think it's a pretty cool idea. I would change for different snow conditions, if nothing else it would be good to have the option... However I don't ride Doo so not an option for me!!!

H
Oct 7, 2017
I just purchased this kit but the installation instructions will not come up on brp’s website. Has anyone else installed these yet? I plan on calling my dealer next week but in the meantime I thought I would ask here

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Hmmm... OK.

Anyway...Is that guy in the background wearing wrestling shoes?

This is a better video on it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5XKA8gIxYmw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Premium Features