• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

any Ideas

U

Ultralord

Nov 26, 2007
Auburn WA
I have been trying to sell My Nytro for a while Not getting any offers am I asking to much money not sure what the problem is any advice I would appreciate it. It a 2008 with 1100 miles its Boosted have 25g into sled and was asking 8 for it. sleds perfect not sure what the problem is?

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
I truly feel your pain as so do many other fellow Boost Brothers. I've been trying to sell my Apex that has over $25,000 invested "dumped " into it minus my labor. I even had a post with make me an offer and all I got were Jack Wads harrassing me because of no listed price. My response was "see previous posts and meke me an offer" Not one single responder made an offer. Who knows how much I would have let it go for at the time. Finally ended up trading it for an 09 Dragon because there may be a better market out there for selling it. If you find the answer, let me know. Boner Out!

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
Its a rough go selling these sleds right now. With all the crazy new technology that has been blasted into the 2 stroke market, and now with Cat pouncing into the 4 stroke game with a chassis that makes the Yamis look like a 3 year old dreamed them up its a tough sell at nearly any price. If its something your selling because you are getting out of the sport then Id suggest either wait it out, or part it out. If its something your selling because you are wanting to get into something more nimble and lighter, then I would look real hard at using it as a donor to a Nypro from Powerhouse. Thats what my boosted Nytro is going to turn into.

P

pelon

Oct 29, 2008
Billings Montana
Its an unfortunet reality. The fact is your sled is just about 5 years old now and thats what people see. Its automatically labeled as a heavy yamaha thats outdated. They don't see all the money that has been invested and the power the sled is capable of producing.

It sucks --I know!!

My suggestion is ride and enjoy it!

However, you may do ok with parting it out---maybe! Don't nickle and dime it at first. I would put out a feeler thread and see what interest there is for your complete whole chassis. You might get some takers on your chassis for Nypex builds. Concurrently, also see who is intersted in your motor and/or turbo system.

good luck

Premium Features