• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2000 Gen2 800 Reverse PERC??

D
Dec 5, 2010
Kenai, AK
Anybody know if I can put a PERC on my 2000 RMK? I know id have to get a reverseable water pump,will the VES water pumps interchange the older big blocks? Any help would be helpful.

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
good luck, there are no kits. you have to change the flywheel, tried it w/o and it would not run. maybe get a 700 kit and put it on. it will have a different timing curve but you probably wouldn't notice the difference. ebay

B
Aug 7, 2010
rmkboxer: You mention getting 700 parts, I own a 2000 700 RMK and I would like to put reverse on it. I honestly don't know how the reverse works, would I still need all of the parts you listed or can I short cut this?

S
Jan 13, 2010
Wisconsin
not sure if this helps you out but I added PERC to an 03 edge. Perc was first released by Poo mid-year of the 03 model year and was available as an upgrade kit. I had to replace wire harness, oil pump, cdi, LH handlebar control, secondary, and tach.

I'm skeptical it can be done on anything previous to 03.

Premium Features