• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

99 summit 670 mod help

O
Aug 23, 2011
I just bought this sled haven't gotten to ride it yet but I want to do some
Modifications to it this year. I'd really like to be able to hit the throttle and pull the skis off the ground! When I bought it I was told the the clutches were redone the engine is bored and it has a ceramic coated exhaust! It also has Simmons skis and a 2" riser on it! I'd obviously ride it before dumping a bunch more money in it but does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this sled killer?

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
So you want a wheelie machine.....soften rear torsion springs, loosen limiter all the way out, tighten front skid spring. That's all it will do is wheelie, not good for anything else. Now define "make this sled killer".

O
Aug 23, 2011
I don't want it to just wheelie! Haha I mean what can I do to add as much power as possible without getting crazy and dumping a new engine in or anything?

summit800

Lifetime Membership
Jul 29, 2001
Graham, wa.

I use to have one ,great sled,, 501 rotory intake, twin pipes ,shaved head, ufos in the carbs, I think sled head racing still can help you out,Id give big john a call

summit800

Lifetime Membership
Jul 29, 2001
Graham, wa.
Not sure where you live ,if you ride in the mountains Id roll the chain case and go with a 2'' paddle track

Premium Features