• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cmx or camso track upgrade?

M
Jan 14, 2004
The DTS is $1089 cdn for the 137, I didn't price out the 129. I don't think you can go wrong with either one, the DTS has softer outer edges and may roll over a bit easier on hardpack likely at the expense of side hill holding power. I really like the DTS track on my Camso kit, its the best part of the whole kit.

M5

Last edited:
M
Sep 19, 2016
Track pricing

Camso track is good. Cmx is a little stiffer. The exchange rate is the killer. Some of both stocked in Edmonton.

dooman92

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2010
Upgrading the track on my yeti. Cmx or new yeti/camso?

Assaults, fwiw, I just installed the new camso style track, I think part#9394, on my 120 yeti. Through the my dealer (us side) I saved about 100$ over cmx. I've not compared or riden either so not familiar with potential differences. In my 2016 yeti tunnel the very outside corner of the paddles rubbed on the rounded part of tunnel just above and in front of the drive axle. Clipping about 1/4" off corner eliminated rubbing. Paddles are stiffer than the max2 I took off.

C
Mar 9, 2017
Lethbridge, AB
heres what I was told:

"The Camso is a good track, but even the guys with Camsos say our track is better. Our lugs are stiffer and the CMX Twin Tower outer lug design stands tall where as the camso rounds off at the outer edge of the paddle. "

C
Mar 9, 2017
Lethbridge, AB
Argyll motorsports in edmonton are the guys with the CMX tracks.

they do NOT have any in stock. I just called. prices are up there too IMO

129" CMX from Argyll: $1610 + GST = $1690
137" CMX from Argyll: $1660 + gst = $1745

129" Camso from Argyll: total $1100
137" Camso from Argyll: total $1150

if my fellow Albertans are interested, I can order 5 CMX tracks, have them shipped to northern MN (for nearly nothing. shipping to canada + broker fees at the border is nuts last time I did it) where I can drive 50 minutes, declare them myself for 5% GST and be on my way. can probably get them for $1200-1300 when the dust settles and have them very quick if anyone is interested. can probably deliver up to calgary/red deer/edmonton for free when I head up for work every week or 2. I know I want a CMX track. sign me up for a 129. let me know if anyone else is interested and maybe ill place a bulk order!

edit: turns out CMX is only a few hours south of me!! id literally drive right to the CMX shop in central Montana and pick up 5 tracks myself to save an additional $250 on shipping (50 per track). you will NOT get a CMX track cheaper than this. impossible. bulk order, no shipping, no broker fees. no stealership mark up.

Last edited:

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Upgrading the track on my yeti. Cmx or new yeti/camso?

I have both tracks, CMX paddles are stiffer and work great ,the Camso really bends back , The whole lug after a day of riding. Both are exceptional and make choice depending where you want the track to shine.

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
There are many days in Utah where I ride really deep Light pow but still catch a hard pack Ridge or windblown surface and spin out like crazy at the top of a line. I also think that my track was spinning on a hard pack surface underneath the powder on many days. I cannot wait to ride my new CMX track.

Premium Features