• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 d8 bd pump gas turbo tons of extras!

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
$8200-2008 d8 bd pump gas turbo tons of extras!

Posting this for a buddy of mine.

2008 Dragon 800 w/ the following mods/accessories done
BD pump gas turbo with muffler and ebc professional installed
Carl's cycle clutch kit
2009 front bumper kit
professionally painted silver hood
low cut windshield
2009/10 dragon console with gauge and bar warmer mounted switches
Chrome 8" risers w/ ftx throttle block and chrome race style bars
Chrome idler wheels
Custom Seat cover
Better Boards
Custom billet clamshell encloser for the BD box
2 Cool Side Pannel Vents
Fox Evol Front ski shocks
Holtz front a-arms and spindles
Holtz rear suspension with fox shocks (not alpha-x)
all shocks valved by carl's cycle
new top end this season (carl's cycle turbo pistons)
I'm Sure i'm missing a few things
Sled has always been pull and go with no issues, mainly due to how meticulous my buddy is with his toys. Wont find a cleaner sled
please pm with any questions or offers
asking $8800 or best offer

photo1.jpg
[/IMG]
photo.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1403.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1405.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
time for another pro, he kept this through the season to ride on deep days but never ended up riding it. so he's selling it to get another pro for a back up sled

M

MN 660

Nov 27, 2007
MN
knee vents

what brand console knee vents are you using on the 08 sled?

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
Is sled really that clean or was the pictures taken back when it was newer? What updates have been done to the motor? Thanks

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
the pic in the snow is of its last ride last season. brand new primary clutch w/ less than 200 miles on it. carls cycle turbo pistons, less than 500 miles on new top end. there is an interested buyer on this sled but nothing is set in stone yet, so it is still for sale.
the engine bay pics are from when the turbo was installed, but the sled already had 1 full season on it at that point (shows how well he takes care of his stuff, it really is that clean)

P
Aug 8, 2008
I know the last post was a while ago, but is this still for sale? I would be extremely interested if it is. Let me know! Thanks

P
Aug 8, 2008
Does anybody know anything else about this sled? I called Carl's Cycle. The turbo is still on it, but they didn't seem to know some of the particulars, like, what turbo is on it 2860 or 2871? I'd just like to talk to the owner or the person who built it. If anybody has any information, I'd appreciate it. I'm interested in the sled, but just have a few questions. Thanks!!

S
Just bought this sled

Just bought this sled froms carls cycle on saturday. Rode it yesterday and yes it is as clean as advertised. BUT im wonder if you guys could tell me more about what the boost was set up at and the fuel mix. This sled has pop to go and rides like a champ. New to the turbo world so any info would be great. Thx again.

Premium Features