• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Time to move on.....

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
Well guys, looks like the ole 700 is either going to be a secondary sled or sold to offset a new sled.

I'm going to pull the trigger on a new 2011 Pro 155 or possibly SnowCheck a 2012 Pro 155.

I love the 700, but this old body is getting tired of manhandling that heavy sled around all day. Kind of ironic......just when I get her all dialed in, I move on.

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
I opted for the timbersled suspension that rides like a Cadillac, it was cheaper than a new sled. Can't argue that the pro will be a big upgrade from the 700 though.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Nice! I know your 700 is starting to get up there in the miles... (mine too)

I'm demo'ing a Pro tomorrow as my sled is in the shop getting new drive-shaft bearings and they are gonna do some investigating for an odd vibration in the chassis I started feeling last ride out (I couldn't find anything wrong).

I've only ridden one for a few minutes last time I had the chance and it was an impressive sled in the deep stuff, looking forward to more seat time tomorrow. From everything I have read, I think Polaris finally struck a winner.:face-icon-small-hap Hard to ignore a stock to stock weight loss of 120 lbs:eek: Even with the basic lightweight goodies they are still 80 lbs less to throw through the trees, that's gotta account for something:eek::eek::D:beer;

M

miko700

Dec 16, 2009
Washington cascade concrete
Thanks alot Jeff!

Great... well, lets see since we both have the same "old" sled and im sure he'll let me "try" his new one for a short! time.....guess my wife wont be speaking to me much for a while when theres a new pro in the garage lol. So dont buy a new one yet...ive ridden yer 06 and ya got that machine dialed in so sweet cant ya just wait a little longer....my marriage depends on it.... lol.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
without the big power and torque of the 900 my sled would have been left for dead in 08 so I dont blame you. One of mine will be a turbo and the other will be a stepping stone to my newer sled . I highly doubt I will buy new I will just mod and void the warranty anyway!

Premium Features