• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Sinister Goggle Owners MUST READ!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Talking with Tom today I got some good news that needs to make it to the you guys ASAP.

Polarized lenses are going to be available NEXT season in a new frame. The lenses will fit the Sinister goggles you may have bought this year and are going to be available at a special price for a couple weeks starting NOW.

We get one order at the introductory pricing and that's it so if you want to be guaranteed a pair order them by tomorrow 3/27/09.

Why use these lenses?

Polarizing filters effectively reduce/eliminate reflected glare and increase visual acuity and perception. Bottom line you'll see better

Options:

Smoke looks completely black and you can't see the users eyes. When looking through it, it has a very subtle grey/blue tint.
Brown lens is also dark, although not as much as the smoke. When looking through it, it has a slightly brown tint and is a bit lighter than the smoke lens.

So pre-order them now and they will start shipping next week.

Retail will be $49.95
Intro Price: $39.95
Special Offer expires 4/20/09

I do not have any pictures YET but when I do I'll post them. This is more about function though NOT appearance!!

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product...products_id=515

Thanks,
Paul

Premium Features