• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2002 Arctic Cat Mountain Cat 800 EFI 159" Track $1900

D
May 5, 2009
Rigby, ID
SOLD!2002 Arctic Cat Mountain Cat 800 EFI with a 159 camoplast track from a newer 1M series sled. The snowmobile does have 5500 miles, but has been extremely well cared for. Clutch weight bushings replaced every year, always preseasoned, and always ran Amsoil Synthetic oil through it. Clutches always kept in spec. The 159" track was a take off from Powerhouse Motorsports, and had a hundred miles when it was installed on this snowmobile. It since has had 1300 miles put on it. Billet rail extensions installed and SledJunkies drop brackets were installed at the same time, along with new driver bearings and hyfax. Has a heavy duty hitch on the back. V-force reeds on the motor are the only engine modification done. Has never had any A-Arms ripped off, the bulkhead is straight, and belly has no damage. The hood does have a crack where the support cable connects, the seat does have a little tear, thumb heater needs the wire soldered, and the tank jacket has some cracks, not the tank. I would rather tell the damage upfront than have a potential buyer discover it. Is pictured with Simmons ski's, but will come with M-Series pilot ski's unless a deal is made. This sled runs very strong and with no issues, just looking to reduce our fleet of snowmobiles. I am asking $1900 Firm. Please email the link, or contact me at (208)-82one-507one. Thanks, Jon. SOLD!

Am interested in trading with cash for a 2010 CRF250R or an 09 or newer CRF450r.
Sled is located in Rigby, ID. Buyer responsible for transportation.

IMG_2718.JPG IMG_2720.JPG IMG_2723.JPG IMG_2719.JPG IMG_2724.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features