• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got er Did!!!!

G
Jan 21, 2008
Wabush NL, Canada
Finally got my 09 Assault finished. Now I can finally go out and ride with everyone else. Gonna get the tank of premix burned out of it this weekend and then activate the PC V and make a map. Here are a few pics from tonight. Gonna take a few more tomorrow in daylight with a bit more detail. Thanks to everyone here on snowest for helping me with questions that I have had, you guys are great. Merry Christmas to everyone and have a great weekend!

DSCN0332.jpg DSCN0333.jpg DSCN0334.jpg DSCN0335.jpg DSCN0336.jpg

G
Jan 21, 2008
Wabush NL, Canada
Here are a few more detailed pics in daylight. Went for a ride last night and I am pretty pleased with the way it runs. Seems to have a bit more power than last year but it does have a slight stumble in the mid range. When the premix is all burned out I will make a decent map with the PC V and hopefully it will take care of the bog. But other than that, I'm happy with it so far.

Here is the list.........

Custom airbrushed hood
Skinz front and rear bumpers
Skinz knee pads
Red Feethookers
SLP shock tower vents
2Kool side panel vents
Wild Child gas rack and LED tail light
HPS can
Fox floats
C&A ADX skis
Powermadd 2" riser
RSI billet throttle block
RSI kill switch
RSI grips and extra hot handlebar heaters
FLY billet bar hooks
Polaris tether switch
Power Commander V with autotune

DSCN0337.jpg DSCN0338.jpg DSCN0339.jpg DSCN0340.jpg DSCN0342.jpg DSCN0343.jpg DSCN0341.jpg

Last edited:
C

C S Fever

Aug 30, 2009
Saskatoon,SK.
Looks Sweet! Where did you get the powder coat/anodizing done? I love the red on the spindles. And you will really like the floats, have them on a m8 that I replaced with the Assault

G
Jan 21, 2008
Wabush NL, Canada
Looks Sweet! Where did you get the powder coat/anodizing done? I love the red on the spindles. And you will really like the floats, have them on a m8 that I replaced with the Assault

I was supposed to have it powdercoated but I ended up not being able to get it done cause the guy was too busy with other stuff. I wanted to go riding so I just painted them with krylon paint and I will get them powdercoated when he has time to do it. It should last long enough for that. And yes, I love the floats, I had them on there last year and they worked great.

Premium Features