• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who likes purple?

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I was dead set on pulling off all my purple parts and powder coating a different color on my alpha. Also doing a wrap. Now that they have arrived and I’ve seen them in person, I kinda like the purple. What’s everyone think of the purple?

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
The purple is sharp, but it's not what I will be rocking this year.

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
i like purple, shade of it, how much, design all enter into the mix....the purple tunnel, too much, although if it is broken up with some black or other accent color, it would be good....the alpha has a good amount i think, i'm not changing mine....maybe some vents that work with the colors might help if the purple is too much...always nice to mix and match for a custom, one off look...in any case, variety and personalized style is generally good....too much customization can sometimes backfire and give the sled an amateurish look which is never cool...i've never liked the sled stickers that advertise everything from dog whistles to cat chow, but to each his own...but a few stickers that are tasteful and not overly done are good...some wraps i like, some not so much, but personal taste rules...same with taste in females, we've all looked at 10k or more of them, but usually there's only one that fits just right...:face-icon-small-ton

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Alpha has the right amount of purple not enough green and too much black for my taste.

Brent7

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2017
La Grande, Or.
I'm going with the purple boards, purple moutain cat bumper, purple rogue concepts rear bumper, and the purple turcotte bars. So I'll have lots on mine. My budy is going all green on the parts I listed. It will be cool to see which turns out better

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
I love the purple. For those who attended Haydays, Cat had a Mountain Cat with black, vented side panels (which replaced the large purple side panel that came stock). It looked awesome!! I have been renting the last couple years, but I long for owning my own sled again (Former M7 owner). One option I am looking at is a black 2016 Limited. If one was to install purple bumpers and boards on that sled..wow!! So I am a huge fan!

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I think the purple looks awesome. I was actually looking for a purple wrap for my G4. The Alpha looks great, I wouldn't change a thing.

Rehab did an awesome job on one for Tom Kobza from TKI on his G4. Might be able to find a picture of it on their FB/Instagram. Or just ask he will probably send you one. Ok back on the Alpha track!

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
If anyone really hates the purple I have a set of black 18 rails I would be happy to swap for the purple skid. No charge and I would even meet up and do the labor. Obviously in order for them to fit we would have to swap drivers, and tracks as well so this would be a fair amount of work for me. Let me know if you want this sweet deal.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I will most likely be willing to trade any of my purple parts. Spindles, bumpers and alpha slide rail. Would probably want black or maybe lime green.

Premium Features