• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Dynamo Joe clutch kit review '06 Summit

C
Dec 3, 2007
W.L., B.C.
I thought I should elaborate a little on my findings.
Recently installed this kit in my sled with Joe's new primary spring. I have nothing but great things to say about it. On the whole, the complete kit is amazing and everything worked just as Joey explains it. The engagment was within 100RPM of stock and there were very minor fluctuations in RPM while climbing in inconsistant snow conditions, but would almost instantly recover the lost RPM unlike with my stock configuration. I would jump from 8100 to 7900 to 8000 to 7600 as so on. The back shift is phenomenal thus producing what feels like instant throttle response.
At 6k' or so I run on clicker 3 with 17 grams of weight and have to go to clicker 2 on the trail up rather than run at 1/2 to 3/4 throttle. I may even drop to 1 next time to give it a shot. I checked the belt temps a number of times and they were definetly not out of hand and I feel much better than stock.

Thanks again Joe, great work!

Premium Features