• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

little project !

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
My buddy tore up his upper a-arm so I made him theis et to get him going! I though I would share!

IMG00108.jpg IMG00110.jpg

P
Nov 28, 2007
Nice work!

Seein as it looks like you got a CNC program written up for em it shouldn't be too hard to make more.....

The only thing keeping me from getting some of poweraddiction's billet a-arms is the sky high price tag

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Wow, I'll do a high mile durability test. :D How much lighter? Market them, you'll have buyers lined up.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
thanks guys ! these are not really for sale I just made them to get my bud out of a bind ! I am working on complete suspensions designed by John @ CO-BE motorsports Very nice stuff if you haven't seen it i will have some prototypes of that out soon for testing and we hope it will be available next season

these it just cut with my waterjet and rounded the corners with a router. drilled ,tapped etc. and presto!

I may offfer these at some point as an option to stock replacement as the price could be close enough to be a good option

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
Nice work P. This guy is really great to deal with i was very pleased with the products i purchased from him, high quality and great looks! I hope you make a compleate set and maby fab up some spindles too!

R

racerjb

Nov 26, 2007
Portland, OR
www.cobemotorsports.com
The Spindles are done! Kreg I have a put quite a few miles on them already. I just want to make sure they are thoroughly tested before selling them.

Kreg's machining is awesome and he is cool to work with.

Also check out what the final product for the billet arms will look like...

I forgot to weigh my dragon front suspension before pulling it off and selling it on another sled. Anyone know how much the stock a-arms and spindles weigh?

DSC_0006.jpg

DSCN0618.jpg

red.jpg

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Thanks John ! I was hoping you would put those renderings up! I was tempted to use your arms but I contained myself and basically coppied the stocker.

Premium Features