• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Official Last Minute, Going riding thread

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
dougy ..................dougy................................dougy.......................what are we going to do with you?....are you back on diaper duty till next winter?

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
yeah I bet that convo went like..hi honey, how was the ride?...oh it was awesome...uhh..uhhh well lets go look at that house.......ahmmmm ..aahhhmmm honey, I need to stop and pick up a few little things real quick from the dealer......:eek::D...love ya buddy..got stock gears if ya need em....

bgreen776

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
Kenai, AK
www.backcountryrebles.com
I'm going to be dissapointed if he took the tD7 out for its first ride today. I had my tow rope, snowbungie, and shovel all prepared. :D

I've got my turbo sled wrenches broke in already this season, I'd hate for them to get rusty.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I'm going to be dissapointed if he took the tD7 out for its first ride today. I had my tow rope, snowbungie, and shovel all prepared. :D

I've got my turbo sled wrenches broke in already this season, I'd hate for them to get rusty.

I heard it didnt take long..am bringing two rolls of toilet paper along this weekend..one for doug and one for mag....:D

M7-Ballz 2 the Wall

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Damn!!:( Dougy what did you do now? Saw you there at the parking lot...... And then nothing all day long. Hope all goes well and you get the problem fixed. Then I'll probably be able you get Nick there sometime this year.

T
No biggie, broke the chain. I might have gotten lucky and didn't break anything else. I was coasting down a hill and had no brakes. When I stopped, I punched it and didn't go anywhere. If I would have blown up the engine, I sures the helll would be on here now.:rolleyes:

A

ak1000m

Nov 27, 2007
soldotna,alaska
Two strokes w/turbo=not stuck!

I'll get back to you on that one.:D

Doug when the time comes when all tweeking is done we can get together with the four strokes and show them where the little TWO STROKES GO! turbo or NO turbo! O doug do you still have that boondocker system I sold you? fill it so the four stroke boys can laugh to:D:beer; to!

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
That sucks! Its like getting some and no happy ending, kinda just leaves you pissed off.
You gonna have it back on the snow this weekend?

Premium Features