• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Christmas Advice

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
:confused: Need Advice Klim Free Rides or Bibs with a trap door. ( for her ) She rides pretty hard.

picture.php

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
I'm a pants girl! Bibs are to hot, to hard to manipulate with the poddy breaks... lol If she rides hard I'd think she'd appreciate the no fluffiness of the FreeRide pants. :beer;

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
I'm a pants girl! Bibs are to hot, to hard to manipulate with the poddy breaks... lol If she rides hard I'd think she'd appreciate the no fluffiness of the FreeRide pants. :beer;

x2........I was soooooooo glad when I was finally able to get pants instead of having to mess around with bibs. :)

T
Dec 20, 2008
Radium, BC
Pants here...
The Klim ladies bibs with the trap door are big and puffy...I checked them out couple years back and they are great for trail riding or mellow riders...but not good if you ride hard. They would be hot~! I felt like I had an extra padded azz! (more than it already is :eek:)
Freeride is a nice pant!
You can layer with the lighter, shell pants, but you can't take the lining out of the insulated ones.

Premium Features