• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat Pro Mountain rear bumper

BlueDevil

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2013
Anybody have any real world pictures of it? How does it support the snow flap? And is it straight out the back or does it angle down?

dw8

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2012
These are the best images I can find. I included my 13 as it had the same bumper so you can see it from the back

On flat ground, the extension is horizontal to the ground

img_1047.jpg img_1048.jpg img_1050.jpg img_0370.jpg

BlueDevil

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2013
That answers a lot of questions. Thanks. Now do I do green on green or black on green? Decisions decisions

eldereldo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 23, 2014
That answers a lot of questions. Thanks. Now do I do green on green or black on green? Decisions decisions

I did black on green, but I also did black running boards and a black front bumper.

F
Nov 30, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
I have used this bumper on a couple of shorty sleds. I really like the relocated grab bumper and the added strength for the tunnel.

It is a little surprising how many rivets are used for the install.

Properly installing the four huck rivets on each side is critical. I had a dealer install one bumper and they didn't quite get it right. The bumper wasn't tight to the sides of the tunnel and suspension bracket. It doesn't take much abuse to show why that part of the install is critical.

Premium Features