• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What are your favorite AFFORDABLE foot pegs for snowbikes??

J
Apr 6, 2008
Hey everyone,
Getting into snowbikes for the first time and I wondered if there is a good affordable aftermarket option for an over sized peg that works good on snow. Seems like I should be able to find something decent for under $100.
Thanks in advance!

P

PalousePoo

Nov 26, 2007
Farmington, Wash.
Good luck on your quest. Cheapest route is to modify the stock ones, adding another loop of flat bar, sharpening points into it, and weld it on. $100 pegs arent a good buy if they only work half as well as the adventure pegs at $225.

A

AKdragon700

Jan 14, 2008
Fairbanks, AK
Zipty Racing

attachment.php

I use these. Plenty of extension and grip. Quality product thats easy to install. All for under a $100

http://www.ziptyracing.com/ktm-foot-peg-extensions/

znw-footpegs.jpg

Advantage of Adventure peg, its expensive but for $20 bucks they fit the next bike, and the bike after that. Same peg just a diffrent mount kit, I didn't want to spend the money but really glad i did and i will put them on my other bike in the summer.

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
I was also looking for a less expensive style of peg extension for my demo bikes last season. I tried a set of zip tie racing extensions in found that they held up well, but were too wide for my preference, and I could not rock on the pegs back-and-forth like I was accustomed to and they felt uncomfortable to me. So went back to spending the money on ProMotaBilet Adventure pegs, they're worth the 299 with the spikes.

It seems expensive until you spend a ride with and without them.

J
Apr 6, 2008
Man I sure appreciate the input! The link to the extensions from Works Connection look like they would do just fine!
I would love to have the Adventure pegs but the reality is its not right what they charge for them simply cause they can. I'm putting these on a $2900 bike. 10% of the cost of the bike in footpegs just isn't right.

M
Nov 29, 2010
Rode 12 whole miles with the WC extenders and they bent like wet noodles. My buddy welded in some cross bracing on his, but hasn't been able to test them yet. Seems cheap, but if they don't work????

N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
more pics, should have used silver paint.. gloss black looks bad.

works connection extensions + reinforcement on the ebay pegs
IMG_20141216_200741.jpg

IMG_20141216_210024.jpg

little helper approved
IMG_20141216_201317.jpg

Ryanexcr

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2011
Washington State
I have used these on my old KTM 530 and I they work ok BUT they do pack with snow and ice fairly easily and are hard to get cleaned out without stopping and chipping away with something. I am now using the Fastway adventure pegs, they are kinda pricey but work well.

attachment.php

I use these. Plenty of extension and grip. Quality product thats easy to install. All for under a $100

http://www.ziptyracing.com/ktm-foot-peg-extensions/

Premium Features