• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big news from Chris Burandt

B
Mar 21, 2008
Big news from Chris Burandt!

Hey all! Just wanted to throw out a quick update on some big projects that are in the works.

-First, Burandt’s Back Country Adventures is in full swing and we are currently taking reservations for the 08/09 season. Already over 85 clients have booked their trip and the month of February is just about completely booked. This year the calendar on the site actually shows the number of spots still available for each day. So if you can’t get a whole group put together you can jump in with another group to help with the cost of lodging. We also have up on the site “Spring Specials” starting April 15 with discounts on your adventure. As I mentioned before we will have a Boondocker Pump Gas Turbo on an M8 as one of the rental sleds in the fleet! How sweet is that!!!!! Visit www.burandtsbackcountryadventure.com to book your dates before they are all gone.

-Second, many of you have been asking for a “Burandt” ONLY Boondocking vid. Well you asked and now you shall receive! The crew at Slednecks and Compound films came to me with an idea for their newest creation. After years of listening to all you video watchers out there the message has finally been heard. A new film titled: Chris Burandt’s Back Country Adventures Vol. 1will blow you all away with yours truly taking tree and mountain riding to the next level. This 35 minute all-mountain riding film follows me thru some of the gnarliest and technical terrain the West has to offer. No ramps, no freestyle, just crazy never before seen mountain riding footage! Don't miss out on some of the most intense technical riding ever caught on film! A teaser should be done this week and I will post it as soon as it’s done!

Approx 35 Minutes, Edited for All Ages

Shot on location throughout the US and British Columbia

Check out www.burandtsbackcountryadventure.com and www.slednecks.com to get your copy!

-Last but not least is something I have been wanting to do for a couple years now but the timing was just not right. I have teamed up with the guys over at Boondockers to give a select few of you the opportunity to own the type of sled that I ride. This will be a sled available in limited quantities set up to my specs and ready to tackle the steepest, gnarliest tree and rock terrain on the planet. This sled which will fittingly be called Chris Burandt’s Back Country Edition sled will be the lightest and most powerful sled offered to the public as a ready to ride snowmobile. No more excuses that I made it to the top and you didn’t because my sled is better than yours! Check out www.burandtsbackcountryadventure.com and www.boondockers.com for details and how you can put your name on one of the coolest sleds on the snow! Final details on this sled are being ironed out but will be available for this year and up on both sites ASAP.

Snow is a coming! Hope this gets some of you pumped for the white stuff!

Chris Burandt

MTNRCR

Lifetime Membership
Chris, I just got done reading the Cat's Pride magazine. I noticed in there that you stated that you will not take anything but a Arctic CAt with you on you rides. Is this correct? You saying that other brands won't keep up with Arctic Cat or is it something that Arctic is demanding?

Last edited:
L

Letitsnow***907

Jan 9, 2008
Soldotna, Alaska
That is great news about the video Chris! You are my favorite rider. I saw you here in Alaska at Alyeska at the Red Bull Fuel and fury. My Bro Dan from Heber City, Ut has rode with you before and said you are an amazing rider!

Hope you have a great year! We will order that video!!!

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
Chris, I just got done reading the Cat's Pride magazine. I noticed in there that you stated that you will not take anything but a Arctic CAt with you on you rides. Is this correct? You saying that other brands won't keep up with Arctic Cat or is it something that Arctic is demanding?

You have to remember you read that in the "cats pride magazine". Cats are all he rents out, but it did say you could bring your own sled.

One of the best video segments that I've seen this year, Slednecks 11, turbo M8. BTW, I was rolling after watching you vintage ride in the extras, had the old Panther tapped out! Have fun this winter, ride hard so I can have something to look forward to next summer, and thanks again for making it seem like an endless summer.

B
Mar 21, 2008
I actually haven'tgot to see the article yet. If it says that it is 100% incorrect! This is for everybody. I like giving people crap (who doesn't) about what they ride, but I do not discourage them bringing thier own sled. I will check into this!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Chris, Keep the trottle sounds in with your riding rather than having a full music over dub...

Allows us mortals an insight as to what you are doing with the throttle...might help us learn a thing or two!

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Chris, Keep the trottle sounds in with your riding rather than having a full music over dub...

Allows us mortals an insight as to what you are doing with the throttle...might help us learn a thing or two!

I agree another bonus with doing it that way is we can get a sled fix anywhere! Summer, at school its merely a clip away for the sweet sound of a sled!

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Vid look good. Are you going to have the videos at the SLC show. I usually buy a couple vids while I’m down there.

Premium Features