• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big news from Chris Burandt

B
Mar 21, 2008
Big news from Chris Burandt!

Hey all! Just wanted to throw out a quick update on some big projects that are in the works.

-First, Burandt’s Back Country Adventures is in full swing and we are currently taking reservations for the 08/09 season. Already over 85 clients have booked their trip and the month of February is just about completely booked. This year the calendar on the site actually shows the number of spots still available for each day. So if you can’t get a whole group put together you can jump in with another group to help with the cost of lodging. We also have up on the site “Spring Specials” starting April 15 with discounts on your adventure. As I mentioned before we will have a Boondocker Pump Gas Turbo on an M8 as one of the rental sleds in the fleet! How sweet is that!!!!! Visit www.burandtsbackcountryadventure.com to book your dates before they are all gone.

-Second, many of you have been asking for a “Burandt” ONLY Boondocking vid. Well you asked and now you shall receive! The crew at Slednecks and Compound films came to me with an idea for their newest creation. After years of listening to all you video watchers out there the message has finally been heard. A new film titled: Chris Burandt’s Back Country Adventures Vol. 1will blow you all away with yours truly taking tree and mountain riding to the next level. This 35 minute all-mountain riding film follows me thru some of the gnarliest and technical terrain the West has to offer. No ramps, no freestyle, just crazy never before seen mountain riding footage! Don't miss out on some of the most intense technical riding ever caught on film! A teaser should be done this week and I will post it as soon as it’s done!

Approx 35 Minutes, Edited for All Ages

Shot on location throughout the US and British Columbia

Check out www.burandtsbackcountryadventure.com and www.slednecks.com to get your copy!

-Last but not least is something I have been wanting to do for a couple years now but the timing was just not right. I have teamed up with the guys over at Boondockers to give a select few of you the opportunity to own the type of sled that I ride. This will be a sled available in limited quantities set up to my specs and ready to tackle the steepest, gnarliest tree and rock terrain on the planet. This sled which will fittingly be called Chris Burandt’s Back Country Edition sled will be the lightest and most powerful sled offered to the public as a ready to ride snowmobile. No more excuses that I made it to the top and you didn’t because my sled is better than yours! Check out www.burandtsbackcountryadventure.com and www.boondockers.com for details and how you can put your name on one of the coolest sleds on the snow! Final details on this sled are being ironed out but will be available for this year and up on both sites ASAP.

Snow is a coming! Hope this gets some of you pumped for the white stuff!

Chris Burandt

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
I cant wait to see the vid.
Who ever is lucky enough to afford A "Chris Burandt back country edition sled" will be flying high. It would truly be a dream come true for me.
Looks good man.

Last edited:
B
Mar 21, 2008
I can honestly say watching this vid made me get the thoughts of snow back in my head big time! I can't wait for some feedback for Vol 2 next year. I think my favorite part is you have the option to listen to the video with sled noises only! Wait till you here this turbo through the trees! Awesome

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Great news about the video...the clips on your website are sick. Keep doing what your doing...it's fun to watch!

I prefer the sound of the sled any day over the music.

X

x-guy

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 12, 2007
Vancouver, BC
dude, your a lucky SOB, I saw you on national geographic last night with a bunch of guys from the freestyle doo tour racing mustangs, looked like crazy fun, anyways good luck with your new ventures.

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Big news from Chris Burandt!

-Second, many of you have been asking for a “Burandt” ONLY Boondocking vid. Well you asked and now you shall receive! The crew at Slednecks and Compound films came to me with an idea for their newest creation. After years of listening to all you video watchers out there the message has finally been heard. A new film titled: Chris Burandt’s Back Country Adventures Vol. 1will blow you all away with yours truly taking tree and mountain riding to the next level. This 35 minute all-mountain riding film follows me thru some of the gnarliest and technical terrain the West has to offer. No ramps, no freestyle, just crazy never before seen mountain riding footage! Don't miss out on some of the most intense technical riding ever caught on film! A teaser should be done this week and I will post it as soon as it’s done!

Approx 35 Minutes, Edited for All Ages

Shot on location throughout the US and British Columbia

Snow is a coming! Hope this gets some of you pumped for the white stuff!

Chris Burandt

HOLY CRAP!!! :eek:YES! I love studying Burandts riding skills, this will be VERY hard to screw up as a sledding film.:)

Premium Features