• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

If You Have Some Great Photos, Post Them Here

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
I take a few photos everytime I go out and every now and then you'll get a great photo with just the right qualities, the kind of photo with just the right blend of sky, mountains, sleds, great snow and good times combined with great resolution and clarity, maybe you came across something unique, or just a memorable photograph of some scenery, I'd like to see them. With the season coming to an end I sit at the computer quite often and relive some great rides. Here's some of my favorites from this last season.

april12snowmo.jpg

castlebest.jpg

snomofeb08enh.jpg

lamoillelakejumpenh.jpg

JayLamoille.jpg

CalendatRam2resave.jpg

rambigjpeg.jpg

JayChris.jpg

may3108enh.jpg

Thanks,
Scott

I'll See You On The Mountain Next Year, Have A Great Summer:beer;

Last edited:

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Luckily about 10 guy from Minnissota came by right afterwards and helped us. Both the stuck sled pics were about 25 feet apart in the same ditch at the same time. With all the help took us about an hour. Sure was thankful to those guys.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Well this is out the backdoor of my cabin, just love to ride there...and my best picture....is doing it with the ones I love the most........my kids..:beer; sunset.JPG

veiw.JPG

my pride and joy.JPG

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
hell yes.... <3 the pics so far

Snowest ride - Gunnison CO - 16 Feb 08

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
When I look at large collections of pictures such as what I'm seeing in this thread I can't help but wonder why there aren't more snowmobilers in the world. What A Great Sport!!!
One thing that jumps out at me when it comes to sledding is that things can sometimes get really ugly and most snowmobilers will still have a smile on their face.

Last edited:
Premium Features