• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Dragon Rear Shock Question...

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Have sled at the dealer for a VR replacement, and asked him to pump up the nitrogen in the skid shocks as the older I get, it seems the more gravity I have lol.. Anyways says the front skid shock cannot be adjusted? Says rear skid shock can pump up no problem, but my issue is mainly with the front shock. But not being able to adjust it doesn't sound right to me?? Never had the rubber boot off of it so I have no idea if there is anywhere to add/subtract the nitrogen. Anyone run into this??
G.

D

deepdiver

Nov 27, 2003
Marysville, WA
never heard of that before. It is charged to 200-230..maybe yours is different or changed? The WE shocks are sub standard..they look pretty but functionality on the 08-09's isnt where it should be. The stock shocks off a 600 work better.

You can get them revalved for your weight..I think they are valved for the 160-180 lb person at best.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Ya I was just hoping to patch this one along until I can scrape up the $$ for a TS skid with the exit's lol...

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
center shock

The center shock is definatly rechargable. You can and we do raise the nitrogen pressure and the oil level. They are prone to leaking oil and bleeding off the pressure. Local shop does the gas for $10 and I think it was $40 to raise oil level and inspect shock as well as raise nitro pressure. Good luck.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Yup I talked to a different mech there and he rolled his eyes lol.. should be done for me to pick up tomorrow and try out Sat !!

Premium Features