• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 dakota performance 1080

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
Heres what the sled is, I bought it from H20toyz 3 years ago and just havent rode the thing,

Heres the specs
06 Artic cat M7prototype bulk head F series bulkhead but M width
Vanamburg race tunnel powdercoated speckled black and grey
stock front suspension with fox floats
fabcraft rear skid with fox floats
maverick 162x2.5" track
avenger III
simmons skis
boss noss seat with extra hidden compartment has never been run on noss
Dakota performance 1080 w/52mm oval carbs
custom painted hood
still dont have any pics but maybe by the end of the week
I paid 16000.00 Im asking $8000.00 Sled has less than 1000 miles since I bought it and Brock had just put it back together I have some spare parts would be interested in trade for stock M8 M1000 or Dragon thanks for lookin.

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
this guy has been trying to sell it for about 2years

do a search under his username will see the old posts, i was thinking about buying it a year ago or so. it is a nice sled. depends on what he wants for it obviously not much of a post

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
Its been a while.

I got a new computer and havent got any of the pictures loaded on this one yet I was trying to do that Ill update it right now but I can see this place hasnt changed, a little blood in the water and look out.

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
help with pics

Ive got pics to post but cant get them to post the manage attachments link pops up error on page and wont let me in is anyone else having trouble or is it something on my system thanks later I can email pics if anyone is interested. Later.

D

dubbs

Dec 8, 2007
Calgary ab
Oh my God!!!

LMFAO!!! This is the funniest post on snow west hands down!!! Or maybe I'm just drunk... Speeking of which where the hell is the beer icon???

I love how everyone is busting your chops about no details and you have posted twice since and not mentioned what the sled is....

LoL good luck with the sale!!:wine:

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Northeast Wyoming/Mission Viejo California
63810274.jpg

81936066.jpg

38986324.jpg

97547411.jpg

83253592.jpg

88170771.jpg

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
This is a beautiful sled, I saw it in person, and runs very well. The chassis alone is worth well more than $8000.

Good luck with the sale, its been a long time that you've trying to sell. Don't know why it isn't selling?

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
Bulk head question

What I was told is because the Fseries bulk head is 2" taller than than the M series so the snow tunnels out the front better and also you can move the diamond drive back a little farther than on an M series. I really have never parked it side by side with a M series and picked apart the differences.

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
Reason its not selling

Because some thing is telling me you need to get off your Lazy Butt and go ride the thing, But I know if I do I better get insurance because its too hard to take it easy on this sled and with the amount of snow we have this year its bound to find a rock.

And becasue anyone that wants a sled that will run like this and has the money will most likely want a turbo.

HEY NATE THANKS FOR POSTING PICS IM NOT SURE WHY I CANT BUT OH WELL!

Last edited:
i'm amazed this thing hasnt sold.

tried to pm you this summer as i was looking to buy and really was close to buying it back if you still had it. ended up with a m8 turbo again.

pm me with a price you would let it go for, i'll be down in afton/alpine next week and am kinda interested in buying it back maybe. that was just such a fun sled to ride. closest thing to a dirt bike on snow with GOBS of lowend torque.

thanks

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
You make me an offer

You make an offer and we will go from there. Its already half of what I gave you for it and its in just as good if not a little better condition now.

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
its got to go make an offer if your interested

Its time to let it go its already cheap what will ya give me for it Make an OFFER no reasonable offers refused.

L

liveready

Nov 27, 2007
Drayton Valley Alberta
Dakota performance 1080

Wow can't believe no one has snapped this baby up! I bought the sister sled (yellow and black) to this one a few years ago and it was a unbelievable performer. wish I still had it. Man if that thing was in canada I would really be pressured to own it. hey good luck with the sale

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
ttt

Thanks for the compliments on the sled, Its an awesome sled just dont ride it haven't rode it in two years now too busy or like my cousin and bro say Im just too big of a pu$$ so some one make me an offer its got to go.

Premium Features