• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trygstad 872?

R
Feb 5, 2008
Searched the forums and haven't seen much info on this. Strongly thinking about sending my motor off to him, any thoughts or info would be appreciated.

E

Ed Fast

Jan 22, 2004
Gillette WYO

how do they feed it more fuel. are there extra injectors? any ideas how long does all this take?

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
my buddies doing one,should have it back in about 1 month so we'll give ya a update when we get it back.

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
how do they feed it more fuel. are there extra injectors? any ideas how long does all this take?

In the Etec i'm guessing they are doing something in the ECM, since it part of the send in with your block.

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
This guy does alot of stuff with skidoo. I'm willing to guess that if anyone will be given the tools and information to modify whats needed within the ecm it would be Trygstad.

Talk to anyone involved in RMSHA and Dave is a household name. I think he even builds engines for the factory riders from what i've heard.

Someone else posted that this was going to be a 6000' and above setup. Which makes sense if the fuel system is limited in stock form.

My take on this whole thing is some people at BRP decided that they needed to climb down off of their pedistal of rightousness and have a way to showcase their machine on the race circuit this year. Stock class is cool, but improved and mod classes is where all of big attention is at.

E

Ed Fast

Jan 22, 2004
Gillette WYO

talked to him today on the phone. sounds like he has it figured out. says it runs real close to his r motor. the etec has more weight he says. he says I can have a kit in december as the shop is swamped.

Premium Features