• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2.6" PC - Shout out to FreeAgent (Michelle)

Jul 22, 2009
Pretty fired up to be upgrading my track to the 2.6" PC this year. I have to give credit where credit is due on this one...

Ordered it from Michelle on WEDNESDAY and it was sitting on my doorstep at about noon TODAY (Friday). Pretty sweet. Oh, and I shopped the track a bit and she had the best price by far. Not to mention I live in Vegas, not exactly close to any distribution.

If you're thinking about going to the 2.6" you'd be a fool not to at least talk to her about it.

A

arctic2009

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota
Pretty fired up to be upgrading my track to the 2.6" PC this year. I have to give credit where credit is due on this one...

Ordered it from Michelle on WEDNESDAY and it was sitting on my doorstep at about noon TODAY (Friday). Pretty sweet. Oh, and I shopped the track a bit and she had the best price by far. Not to mention I live in Vegas, not exactly close to any distribution.

If you're thinking about going to the 2.6" you'd be a fool not to at least talk to her about it.

Definitely nice to hear there are some people still in the industry that care about their customers and not just forget about them once they have your money. I've never done any business with Freeagent, But I've always heard good things!

MT Backcountry

Lifetime Membership
Aug 29, 2008
Montana
Shes Great

Ive worked with her on my M1000 motor and also by far the best prices out there and GREAT Service.
Michelle is very good to deal with.
:face-icon-small-coo

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
Michelle and Rick are awsome to deal with, I have bought my last two sleds and all my parts from them. I am still waiting for my 14 pro to arrive but will continue my business with them as they are very honest and have the best prices around. I live in washington but am willing to travel for the excellent service they provide.

Cheers to an awsome dealership

Thanks Michelle an Rick

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I buy all of my parts off of Michelle and would not ever go any where else.

.Last week I called her asking her to ship me a crate motor and it was on my doorstep on the Friday same week....now that's great service!

Michelle I said it before and will say it again....you are the best!:face-icon-small-hap

H

HDSledder

Sep 20, 2010
If anyone is buying parts for their cat, don't bother shopping around. Save yourself time and money and just phone Michelle. She's the best!

Premium Features