• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Phoenix SX

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
What does everyone think?

Nice how Bubba was classy enough to go tip over Reeds bike.....what a dumb ace move, that's what makes him a champ!

Does anyone think Reed tried to take Bubba out? Or took a cheap shot by pushing his head out of the way to get up? Read on racerX that Reed was initally suspened one race, until they decided he was getting out from under James.....James got a 5k fine since tipping over the bike was a first offense.

I would think it should be more....just think if some kid saw the "champ" acting like a little beotch in the pits....really classy and good for things. But it's OK since it was Bubba, but if J-law gets a little exicted, well no racing for 5 weeks.

Sounds like 22 broke his hand in the fall.

Wasn't a fan of James jumping across the track in his heat race on the first lap to set up the corner.

S

snobunny21

Oct 18, 2008
Freedom,ID
www.lccwy.com
Way to go Dungey!!!!! Chad and Bubba have always been classy. To bad Chad is out now with a broken hand. I just hope Dungey and Bubba give everyone a good show the rest of the season.

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
if you look at the riders in front of james they took his line so james moved down in to reed.

that was just a racing deal.

and on him pushing bubba off of him if you look at the video his left arm was under his body.. every second that goes by is loss of points and money.

I have had to throw bikes off mine or get people off my bike while racing. it's all part of it.

rd looked smooth and fast out front
should be a good season.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
really hoping dungey stays on his pace.

He has enough points right now that Bubba is gonna want to push and hurry back, and well when he hurries it's good for Dungey.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
sweet race! love the scrub bubba move by reed:) can't they just be friends? rv gets my vote for most improved rider, way to go dungee, bridesmaid no more.

J

johnny be bad

Nov 26, 2007
in the getto
are you kidding me? reeds a little b!tch. he cant beat bubba straight up, so he has tantrums. bubba should of knocked his teeth out.

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
bubba wouldn't have to worry about reed if he was out front.....

Unless he gets cut off by Reed trying to take the low line. Bubba had already made the pass on Reed when Reed decided there's only 1 way to beet James. Make him go down! Reed is a whiney little b!tch. I can't stand his excuses for loosing everytime. If he could just admit he's not the fastest guy, I'd have a lot more respect for him.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Unless he gets cut off by Reed trying to take the low line. Bubba had already made the pass on Reed when Reed decided there's only 1 way to beet James. Make him go down! Reed is a whiney little b!tch. I can't stand his excuses for loosing everytime. If he could just admit he's not the fastest guy, I'd have a lot more respect for him.

I haven't heard anyone say that the crash was a take out move....hell even Fro didn't think that.

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
I don't think he really tried to take him out. I just can't stand Reed. I've always thought he was kind of a dirty rider. I didn't like when he hit him in the head, but that's just racing. He's out for 6 weeks now anyways. That just made it for a more exciting championship series. Can't wait till it comes to SLC.

Premium Features