• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Clutch Upgrade Decisions. Opinions Requested.

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
Looking to change up my clutching this coming summer and looking for opinions. Change up includes both sleds in my sig.

17 MtnCat = Upgrading to the 18 Primary.

14 M6000
Opt. 1) Set up the 17 Team Primary for the 600 and put it on.
Opt. 2) Install the 911 cover and billet spider (that I already bought for it) on the existing Primary. I have this clutch working very well with Green Spring and CPC adjustable weights. Keep the Team primary as a spare.

I also have a Small Fin secondary that has been balanced and machined, I believe by MVMS but not sure how to tell. Would that be better on the 600? Thinking less rotational mass and better sheave angle would benefit it!

The M6000 is currently my wife's sled, she will ride it maybe 2 times a year. I ride it once or twice to blow the carbon out of it. It is set up more for trail use with a tall windscreen, A-arm scratchers, wide ski stance, higher spring pressure in the front track shock etc. as Wife doesn't go off trail AT ALL.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Also have another Big Fin secondary with blue spring and a billet 42/36P helix with roughly 200 miles on it. Thinking just selling it.

Premium Features