• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Installation and Review: Ski-Doo Gen 4 Sled Cover.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
This afternoon I purchased a small 2 place flat top sled trailer and that meant I needed a couple covers for my 2018 850 Freeride and 2017 850 Summit SP.

So off to my local Ski-Doo dealer I went, bought a matched set of covers and back to the house to make sure they fit before we blaze off to Cooke City for this weekend's SnoWest USA Forum ride.

Every once in a while you buy something blindly on the comments of others and are actually PLEASANTLY SURPRISED by what comes out of the box. That was the case with these 2 covers.

Upon initial inspection these covers APPEAR to be VERY WELL MADE. A nice heavy cover material, strong seam stitches, Under Lining for abrasion contact points, 7 adjustment points to make sure the cover fits SNUGLY to the sled so it won't be flapping in the breeze going down the highway, reinforcements for the handlebar tips, and a zip opening for the fuel fill so the cover does NOT have to be removed to fill up!.:face-icon-small-hap

AND...
It FITS with both of my handlebar bags (Front and Rear facing) installed!!

Of course the real test will come tomorrow when we make the first 7 hour drive with it exposed to lots of nasty weather. (will report back on that next week after the ride)

==========

https://www.ski-doo.com/shop/Access...--rev-gen4-summit-with-medium-windshield.html

<header class="product-detail-head"> Intense Rap-Clip Cover - (REV Gen4 Summit with medium windshield)

Covers Gen4

$239.99 USD

Features

• The strap-less snowmobile trailering cover that clips on to the tunnel intuitively.
  • No more kneeling in the snow.
  • Easy installation. Installs in seconds.
  • 600-denier solution-dyed, water repellant polyester construction.
Compatibility

REV Gen4 Summit with medium windshield

Will post photos in just a minute

</header>

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership