• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Notre Dame Cathedral

F

freekweet mods

Feb 3, 2008
Muslims are only one religion involved in the war of religions. Zealots of all faiths are capable of extraordinary crimes. If in fact it is arson, realize that radical islam will usually brag about what they have done.

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
And yet there is a big group of people including engineers and other professional that meet every year saying that it was a controlled demolition by our government.

I am not in that group, nor am I in the group that thinks the cathedral fire was accidental.

Please provide facts that point to this!!! Please don't mention any talking points spewed by know anti-Muslim groups. that's just propaganda.

I have as many facts as you do about what may have transpired. We are both guessing. Why are you trying to raise the standard for my opinion but not yours?

Just so we are all clear Propaganda= information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

...and propaganda is just a matter of opinion no? You have yours, I have mine. I find your position to be incredibly naive...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Furthermore, the atrocities committed by muslims on others and their own people are not propaganda, it is indeed fact.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
3f8c00420dd5c5a9284338816d0afaa0.gif

Premium Features