• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ascender turbo kits? Reviews?

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
So far the kit install is super simple the boost power is perfect we have a little bit of a purple on the bottom that will work in through on the mapping

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
Still struggling with mine. Justin stopped answering my questions. Not what I had hoped for when I shelled out 3k. James did answer the phone and suggested I take it to my local dealer to make sure the kit was installed correctly. So drove an hour and dropped it off to verify installation. Which was verified. Dealer spoke with silber regarding the 6 sleds that he has that arent running right. Only answer they had was jeez we dont know. Lots of them are running fine. My dealer is looking into why it's now idling at 2500 instead of the 1800 it was idling at before install. Maybe it's a bad sensor or has a small air leak and that's my problem and my rant is all of base. If its determined there's no problem then off the kit comes. Back to stock and I'll start discussing a refund. We shall see. I really hope we can get if figured out. I want it to work. Just tired of being a field tester.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mt.sledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Saskatchewan
Still struggling with mine. Justin stopped answering my questions. Not what I had hoped for when I shelled out 3k. James did answer the phone and suggested I take it to my local dealer to make sure the kit was installed correctly. So drove an hour and dropped it off to verify installation. Which was verified. Dealer spoke with silber regarding the 6 sleds that he has that arent running right. Only answer they had was jeez we dont know. Lots of them are running fine. My dealer is looking into why it's now idling at 2500 instead of the 1800 it was idling at before install. Maybe it's a bad sensor or has a small air leak and that's my problem and my rant is all of base. If its determined there's no problem then off the kit comes. Back to stock and I'll start discussing a refund. We shall see. I really hope we can get if figured out. I want it to work. Just tired of being a field tester.

Check with Justin, they have an updated map for the alpha.

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
The dealer has been working with Justin. The new map is loaded but its idling at 22 to 25 not 18. They are trying to work that out. Havent been able to test because the sled is still at the shop

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
Took the turbo off idle went down. Put the turbo back on idle went up. Positive it's a silber problem not anything else. Hopefully they can get it resolved

K
Nov 13, 2013
Squamish BC
Have heard that the supercharger kits don’t really make that much more horsepower then a stock, and people kinda get dissapointed about them.

Ive always had turbos, and with the technology today, the turbo lag problem is more or less gone.

I have lag for days bro, how do you have none?

K
Nov 13, 2013
Squamish BC

Justin is a tool, he said same **** to me. Like im the only guy with any issues. He was actually watching TV while talking to me. Pretended he couldnt hear me , what huh? your breaking up! Justin im on LTE with full bars. My dealer said theyre done with them. Too bad because they're sitting on a gold mine if they just had some support for their customers. I am pretty close to sending them a bag of human **** in the mail.

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
Justin is a tool, he said same **** to me. Like im the only guy with any issues. He was actually watching TV while talking to me. Pretended he couldnt hear me , what huh? your breaking up! Justin im on LTE with full bars. My dealer said theyre done with them. Too bad because they're sitting on a gold mine if they just had some support for their customers. I am pretty close to sending them a bag of human **** in the mail.
I was told they sold more cat kits than poo and doo. Shows you there's a market for the cat kit. Sure hope they can get it figured out. Supercharger is starting to sound good. Just so much dinero.

Premium Features