• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gotta pay for forum! BS.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
this guy joined in 2011.

.....Could you imagine how frustrated he'd be if he joined when it was free and come to find out its now a pay site...

hey there's some good stuff on here entertainment wise that makes it worth it.

just in case you didnt realize, you could just pay $14 for a year of lots of information. 1 year.

what was the last thing you spent $14 on?

throttlejocky316

Lifetime Membership
Feb 10, 2009
Bickleton, Wa
then why as a new member can I not view the conditions in revy forum without upgrading and paying??? Am I missing something?

As a free member you can only view a certain number of posts, 50 I think. The revy thread has 106 posts so you won't be able to see the newest info.

BTW...If you become a paid member you can read the digital version of snowest for free. A lifetime membership is pretty cheap considering all the magazine issues and info you can access here.

dtalbot24

Lifetime Membership
Mar 9, 2008
Newbee

I've never posted anything and I can't remember if I paid to join. How would I know and how do you pm someone.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I've never posted anything and I can't remember if I paid to join. How would I know and how do you pm someone.
My records show you as having never been a premium member.
But you could upgrade right now if you wanted to.

Go to the main menu bar.
Click on USERCP
Choose MANAGE ACCOUNT.

sledslave

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2013
Cheap bastages anyways. Always want something free this site is well worth the cost!
sorry to disagree and i dont mean to offend but i wasn't expecting to read the mag for free but i will not pay to read forums.So many other informative sites out there.i came across this site and it seemed like a very good one but i also will not be back.

YAMA S

Lifetime Membership
May 16, 2012
W. Wa.
Stupid people

I'm not sure how you couldn't LOVE this forum and gladly pay to use all of its features. I've personally saved over $1500 in buying parts off the swapmeet and sold almost $1000 worth of stuff I'll never use again(way easier than Craigslist & less scammers). Then how about R&D... I'm not sure about everyone else but I can't afford 3or4 different turbos systems & 5 different rear skids to get my sled to where I want. There is most likely someone here who's already set up their machine the way you'd want and now you get to glean all that info for a very CHEAP price. Not to mention all the other product reviews. These people will never change.... They'll b*tch about the price of everything but will most likely not have a problem with paying $8.50 for a crown & coke at the bar. Just goes to show you can't fix STUPID IMO.

S

SaskRMK

Sep 7, 2010
Saskatoon,SK
I just renewed my membership and its worth every penny! I have learned so much on here and I like to return the favor by helping others. 3 year membership is like an hour of working...its not that outrageous. I just spent $1000 on two wheel bearings/hubs for my dodge 3/4 ton so i could drive my truck to go and ride 2 days at the lake whats another 14 dollars!!!!!

its too bad you feel that way!

:wave:bye

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I don't like that you have to pay to use tapatalk. $14 isn't much but why not let us use an app for our mobile devices :crazy:
That one was easy.
Because we had to buy their commercial software to install.
We paid for it, so we made that a Premium Member feature.

Premium Features