• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Estart with LTD seat?

N
Hey guys I seen recently that Rob Kincaid is running estart on his backcountry sled with the LTD seat. Any idea how he's doing it? I know he's using a earth x battery rather than a regular one, but dealer says no way to swing both.

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
Likely a custom tank

Hey guys I seen recently that Rob Kincaid is running estart on his backcountry sled with the LTD seat. Any idea how he's doing it? I know he's using a earth x battery rather than a regular one, but dealer says no way to swing both.
There is room for a battery in front of the can, otherwise, he is likely using a custom fuel tank. On my C3 carbon tank, the battery fits just between the tank and jackshaft.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana

Assuming he's running a belt drive, frees up room even with the supercharger.

Premium Features