• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bit the bullet

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
And got a 2014 800 pro. What's the best quick drive guard, best front bumper. And anything else you guys think are must haves?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
images

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
As much as I dislike Skins their QD protector plate is top notch. HDPE or UHMW so no snow sticks to it. What I would have designed if I were in the business. As far as bumper that is personal preference and I have not formed on yet.

Enjoy!

GreenState

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
McCall
You're going to want some storage, there's none on the sled.

I was pretty psyched with my Polaris goggle/glove bag. It was nice to pull out warm & dry gloves when you needed them.

P
Jun 29, 2008
Freeborn, MN
As much as I dislike Skins their QD protector plate is top notch. HDPE or UHMW so no snow sticks to it. What I would have designed if I were in the business. As far as bumper that is personal preference and I have not formed on yet.

Enjoy!

I hear ya, I was not at all impressed with Skinz after buying their "Need to have this tail light if you have a CFI" tail light and then the plug being completely different than what was on my 13, along with their response of "we put that plug on there so its universal, so it fits everything" no, it fits nothing from '11 and newer. So that pissed me off that I paid extra for something I cut off and didn't use, but their skid plate looks to be as good as anyones in the biz.

Chad

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
Smart move !! the Polaris tunnel bag and the Polaris goggle/guage lifter bag and the underhood bag, I like the wrp front bumper, if you find it running a bit hot on the trails go to the dragon/edge solid snow flap it works much better than the light one. Other than that ride and have fun !! lol

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
I got the underhood bag and the under seat. I'm looking at the wrp front bumper and probly will need a rear as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
B and M front and rear bumpers, going this route when my polaris ones break haha.

the polaris under seat bag is decent now that its elevated and comes with a waterproof liner.

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
VEI front bumper. Do a "Pro front bumper" search and read away. FTX Motorsports for QD protection - the only one with true belly pan support. You can find most of what you're looking for by searching the forum.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Insurance.

There is no shortage of jealous people out there that would not love to have your sled. :face-icon-small-dis
Gongrats! Have fun!:face-icon-small-ton

VTMTcowboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Post up some pics when you get a chance, especially when you start adding on parts.

Premium Features