• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

king cat forward post

S
Dec 5, 2007
Lynden, Wa.
I know there used to be a ton of info on this, but I have searched and come up with nothing. My question is regarding forward mounting the king cat steering posts. I plan to use a bent post, but I want to know if it is possible to do the swap and retain the stock airbox? If anyone has some hands on info or even some pics showing setup, I would greatly appreciate it.

SHMO

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
pm wildchild on here. you can uses the stock air box with his post, this is one of the best places to spend money on the O'l king.

P

ProKlim

Dec 10, 2007
North Dakota
I just put a wildchild in my 05 king a couple weeks ago. It isn't to hard of an instal, just takes some time, I pulled the belly pan off to get to the bolts on the bottom. You will also have to grind/notch the motor mount and on the oiltank bracket. Other then that it is a pretty straight forward install. I used my stock airbox as well. PM me your email and I can take some pics of what you want this weekend.

Trent

Premium Features