• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Suzuki Turbo Options

E
Aug 9, 2017
Looking to build or purchase a kit for my 2016 m8000. What's the best option for a low psi kit still out there?
I was planning on just building my own with a 2860 turbo around 5 psi of boost. Or buying silbers new cat kit, putting a separate oiling system on it. Then using a PCV with autotune or boondocker box.
I had a push system, took forever to get it and sold it. Probably should have kept it.

Now I currently have a silber turbo axys and a turned up 1100 turbo. And have experience installing Cutler cat systems, so this isn't my first time.

X
Oct 8, 2009
If you are comfortable building your own kit and willing to spend what it takes. Go that route. Your sled will run better in the end if you know what you are doing. I would run a bigger turbo given the exhaust restriction on a 2860. I know the cost is high, but a G25 550 Garrett is the way to go if you want the best turbo for the application and compact size. An efr 6258 is nice as well. Your choice good luck.

Premium Features