• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRYGSTAD MOTORSPORTS DEALER NETWORK

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
For anyone who has ever met, talked to or dealt with Brian...you have been blessed. He would give you the shirt off his back, no questions asked, and Shelly was no different. Always cheerful, positive and true to their friends. Brian would build the sleds and Shelly would race them....win with them....and always strived to be better. I have never met 2 more positive people in my life.

I know you will survive this, Brian....Shelly would have it no other way.

Stay positive.
Keep building those awesome 872's.
Live every day to its fullest.

Shelly will be smiling down on you forever.

See you soon.

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
Thanks everyone for the kind words she really was my best friend .I'm just glad I got to spend 26 years with the most amazing lady .Thanks again .Brian

For anyone who has ever met, talked to or dealt with Brian...you have been blessed. He would give you the shirt off his back, no questions asked, and Shelly was no different. Always cheerful, positive and true to their friends. Brian would build the sleds and Shelly would race them....win with them....and always strived to be better. I have never met 2 more positive people in my life.

I know you will survive this, Brian....Shelly would have it no other way.

Stay positive.
Keep building those awesome 872's.
Live every day to its fullest.

Shelly will be smiling down on you forever.

See you soon.

x2 very well put! She was simply amazing, and you both have inspired me from the day I met you! You guys have overcome so much adversity already, probably more than I could handle, my heart goes out to you. Anytime, any place you need something, your friends will be there for you. I am proud to be one of them.
take care and I will see you soon too!

J

jasonrev

Jan 28, 2008
Burns Lake B.C.
Shelly was an amazing woman! She was only 21 when Brian became a parapalegic and she took it in stride. She never complained and kept an upbeat attitude. Loosing her has left a huge hole in out family. For anyone wanting to help, my sister set up a page for Brian to donate. The money will be put into a trust fund to pay for medical expenses and to upgrade the home so Brian can live independently. Thanks guys!
http://www.gofundme.com/helpforbrian

J

jasonrev

Jan 28, 2008
Burns Lake B.C.
I am truly grateful for the donations guys! You all have been so generous! Words cant express how grateful me and the rest of our family are. These donations are going to go a long way in helping with his house and the medical care he will need. Thank you, Jason.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Wait, what happened?
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I can't fathom the loss of my spouse. I hope you are OK.

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
Wait, what happened?
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I can't fathom the loss of my spouse. I hope you are OK.
Thanks Scott I will be fine It's tuff to fathom for sure She was 39 and no sighs of being sick ?

Premium Features