• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

50th Anniversary Edition

Z
Jan 12, 2005
Hahns Peak, CO
So, how many people ordered a 50th Anniversary edition? I was first through the door to get one of the two my dealer was alloted. There was four of us that wanted one, so a couple of guys had to go to another dealer 3-hours away.

I

Impatientforsnow

Nov 29, 2007
Gods Country
I had one ordered and backed out (Blue and white X instead) because there are no options that come with it (finance ,2year warrenty ,elec start) I read the fine print after I got home ..for $ 500 more and no options????...But Im hearing somthing about a leather Jacket.. they sure look sweet with the black tunnel..

Z
Jan 12, 2005
Hahns Peak, CO
Also heard they will have the TA shocks and titanium springs. As far as the leather jacket goes, they haven't asked me what size I want or need. Hope it's not like the XRS jacket where they assumed everyone needed a size larger then what they actually wanted. I asked my dealer to make sure I get a size medium jacket.

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
If your dealer told you that the programs do not apply to the HC edition he has failed to do his homework. The only option you can not get is e-start. You can get all rebates as well as the extended warranty. I work at a Doo dealer, I did the homework. Oh yea... A little inside scoop... You can still sno check tomorrow! Happy ordering!

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
Oops!

Hahaha! Guess I should read more closely. What I said applies to the Hillclimb Edition. There will be special programs for the 50th in the fall. Sorry guys.

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
The salesman need to have interest in what they sell!

The promos do not apply to the 50th. It will have its own promo in the fall. This is clearly stated on the list of 09 models that every Doo dealer in North America receives from BRP. NO WHERE I MEAN NO WHERE does it say the promos can not be applied to the HC edition. Lazy salesman are just assuming because they don't want to do the digging and homework for the customer. If they picked up the phone BRP would gladly tell them that only e-start can not be applied to the Hillclimb. Period. :D BRP failed in my opinion in gving the consumer info on this model and I think mist out on a lot of sales because of it. The industry needs saleman that are just as curious about the sleds as you the consumer is. I have one coming and so should you! :cool:

Premium Features