• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Excellent service @ Morgan Valley Polaris 1624 Harrison Dr, Evanston, WY

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
I must say I was a little heartbroken to hear that TCP South was closing shop before the sledding season started. :brokenheart: They were just awesome to work with! I hate finding a new place to go after you have already built a relationship and have trust in that shop’s ability!

It just so happens that I ended up having no choice. :face-icon-small-sho My motor blew on my 2013 RMK Pro and it was now time to find another shop. With the recommendation from several different friends I decided to take my business to Morgan Valley Polaris. HUGE KUDOS to Derek, Cameron and the Polaris team @ Morgan Valley Polaris 1624 Harrison Dr, Evanston, WY! :cheer2:

Not only did they get my new short block installed quickly, but their communication was awesome! I really love when a shop not only acts very professional, but they are extremely personable as well. Even answering my questions and addressing any and all concerns outside of business hours when they are not even required to! They have gotten me back on my sled just in time for the POW! :smow:

THANK YOU MORGAN VALLEY POLARIS! :clap2:

If anyone is headed to Bear River Service area in the Northern Uintas I HIGHLY recommend these guys for service, parts and accessories. Tell them Missy sent you!

idchcdfa_zpsdd69556a.png

dfeceega_zps69ea4a2f.png

Last edited:

Always war

Lifetime Membership
Nov 9, 2012
Utah
Good to hear they hooked ya up! It's hard to find a dealership that you can trust, and feel comfortable with.

Sucks you lost a motor. What happened?

crusher

Lifetime Membership
Oct 25, 2008
Mapleton, UT
I back up what missy has to say, I have only dealt with the owners, they do business with me and I have returned my business to them. They are as honest and fair as they come in my opinion. Doesn't surprise me of your good experience, sorry to hear about your motor.... SUCKS as I own a couple of them.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
That's great to hear! How long did you have to wait for a new motor? I'll be going on 3-4 weeks here pretty soon before I get my sled back. I'm waiting for a motor right now. I'll be looking for a new dealer soon. Any suggestions of a good polaris dealership for us northern riders?

F

Farmbuilt800

Oct 28, 2010
Morgan, Utah
That's great to hear! How long did you have to wait for a new motor? I'll be going on 3-4 weeks here pretty soon before I get my sled back. I'm waiting for a motor right now. I'll be looking for a new dealer soon. Any suggestions of a good polaris dealership for us northern riders?

Not sure who ur dealer is now but big boys toys is pretty good. I dont know what shops are up logan way sorry

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com

I think ours went down around the same time didn't they Chris? Mine blew on the 21st of December, so it took just shy of 3 weeks. It would have been done much sooner but the process with the extended warranty is they have to come out, inspect and approve the motor replacement. Then the motor gets shipped. With it being a few days before the holidays, the longest delay was getting the inspector out. Can't blame them though, they need to spend the holidays with their families also!

Do you have an estimated completion date yet? Are they rebuilding or replacing your motor?

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
I think it should be done by early next week they said the new motor should be here this week sometime.

Premium Features