• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

G4 Gearing & Belt chart - 2019

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
Finally after a long month of backorder on the Race handbook 2019, here are the latest G4 gearing charts and "All belts" chart.

The links take you to the latest additions at iBackshift website.

https://www.ibackshift.com/article/gearing-150.asp#gear2019g4

2019_g4_gear-chain-chart.jpg

https://www.ibackshift.com/article/belt-143.asp#beltchart

2019belts_resize_chart.jpg

Last edited:

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
Ive no idea what BRP intent is for them.

My own experiences from looking at the dimensions I'd separate them into categorical use.

• I would use the 531 for a summit tree riding, short hill, quick burst of track speed needed. Most full throttle use at 35 to 50mph track speed. (shorter belt)
  • I'd use the 571 for more where there's a lot of flat riding with higher track speeds than tree riding, more meadow, small percentage of lake/river running from this snow stash to that snow stash. Lots of full throttle use and/or fast part throttle running at 50 to 65mph. (little longer belt)
  • I'd use the 572 for speed runs (narrowest, longest belt, highest potential peak mph) Renegade BC, fast trail, top end speed 60~80+mph

Last edited:

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
HAHAHAHA...free delivery in USA, not to Canuckland.
After exchange and tax, my arse is gona be reamed out for for like $245 CDN.
Nope.

hmm...start a "go fund me" belt for joe campaign. (go fk yerself joe) campaign...hahaha

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
HAHAHAHA...free delivery in USA, not to Canuckland.
After exchange and tax, my arse is gona be reamed out for for like $245 CDN.
Nope.

hmm...start a "go fund me" belt for joe campaign. (go fk yerself joe) campaign...hahaha

I can send you one as well. I’m in Edmonton. Just mail it back when you’re done with it. Lol

Premium Features