• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Disappointed Polaris Rider

S

snopromod

Nov 30, 2008
wy
Snopromod maybe u should show us all how u ride? Maybe post a vid or 2? U must b an expert backcountry rider? It's guys like u that make this forum worthless. Maybe it's the rider that can only ride one sled worth a sh@t. I own more than one and can put any of them in the same place. Give me a Viper and I'll come to your extreme backcountry riding areas lol. The t3 174 is a great sled that's easier to ride in all terrain. The pro is a great sled that's also capable of riding the same terrain. The new AXYS I don't have an opinion on because I don't own one? I wonder if I can b in this forum if I own one of each?
Thanks for your opinion snopromod :face-icon-small-dis
Cocky punk I'm sure you couldn't hang.. i can make a phazer look good int the trees.. you talk smack but did I ever degrade a rider? I degraded a sled.. it's ok buddy Untwist your panties and go take a midol.

Last edited:
G

ghost rider

Dec 1, 2007
mtnpull your opinion is about as credited as the so called garbage on this thread as you say. You rode the new Axys for what 1/2 a day? And if your talking about my comments, I have ridden that turd of a T3 sled it's a joke! Again I've ridden 3 different T3's, 2 163 and 1 174 all three were not what I would call mountain friendly. Easy to ride yes for the lower skilled riders but on vertical slopes in set up snow or any condition it is completely unpredictable! I have as much time on T3s as you do on the Axys if not lot more. If you like your ski doo great, bit for me I think they are bad mountain sleds. Oh one more time I've ridden the T3 for those thinking I'm just throwing bad information out there, and yes compared to 13-15 pros the pro rmk is way better..

That's funny u say that to all the T3 owners that are obviously lower skilled riders(quoted above). Definitely not talking or degrading any riders? I just asked for a couple videos, settle down. I'll come ride your terrain, where r u from and where do u ride I'm up for a rode trip. I'll bring my ill handling t3 to the mountains, meadows, or trail or the vertical slope u talk about.
Thanks

S

snopromod

Nov 30, 2008
wy
That's funny u say that to all the T3 owners that are obviously lower skilled riders(quoted above). Definitely not talking or degrading any riders? I just asked for a couple videos, settle down. I'll come ride your terrain, where r u from and where do u ride I'm up for a rode trip. I'll bring my ill handling t3 to the mountains, meadows, or trail or the vertical slope u talk about.
Thanks
Why you group yourself in that phrase? I said it helps lower skilled riders. You insecure? I ride northern colorado, western wyoming and cooke city. Anywhere close to ya?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
20150107_150935_zpswa8wl9wl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

These things are aweful

CHAZWILDMAN

Premium Member
Jan 5, 2011
Why you group yourself in that phrase? I said it helps lower skilled riders. You insecure? I ride northern colorado, western wyoming and cooke city. Anywhere close to ya?

Im riding out of Rendezvous lodge in the snowies in the morning Snopromod, please come teach me how to ride I brought my T3 snow you will definetly feel like a big man teaching me

S
Jun 9, 2011
Idaho Falls
[IMdidn't L=http://s283.photobucket.com/user/melissa5711/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150107_150950_zps4c7sektc.jpg.html]
20150107_150950_zps4c7sektc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That looks like a good trench. I didn't think poo's did that. I guess I was wrong. The solution to that is more track speed to get on top of the snow or to keep your momentum up. Turbo would help. They are a most in my book.

Last edited:

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007

In the words of Richard Pryor; Sit down, have a coke and shut the f*** up!!

NDFARMER95

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2011
Mooreton, ND
snopromod your nothing but ten ply bud. Seriously settle the f*%k down. If somebody wants to value their opinion, let them. Don't throw more gas on the fire and make yourself look like an a$$. Guys like you are the people that think your right and that's all there is to it. Well this aint kindergarten timmy and that's not reality. People ride what they want to ride. Get over it. You completely side tracked this thread.

On a side note, I'm throwing my leg over a SP with a 3" this year(homemade T3). Just want to try something different. That's not saying I'll never be back to a Polaris just not sold on the looks of the new axis chassis. Never know if you like something till you try it.

S

snopromod

Nov 30, 2008
wy
snopromod your nothing but ten ply bud. Seriously settle the f*%k down. If somebody wants to value their opinion, let them. Don't throw more gas on the fire and make yourself look like an a$$. Guys like you are the people that think your right and that's all there is to it. Well this aint kindergarten timmy and that's not reality. People ride what they want to ride. Get over it. You completely side tracked this thread.

On a side note, I'm throwing my leg over a SP with a 3" this year(homemade T3). Just want to try something different. That's not saying I'll never be back to a Polaris just not sold on the looks of the new axis chassis. Never know if you like something till you try it.
Go pound sand farmer boy, kids these days I tell ya what..
not sure why so many haters, I gave my opinion on a bad sled and all of a sudden guys throwing profanity and hate? Geez guys, hate to see the tears if I brought your grandma up in this discussion.

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
Go pound sand farmer boy, kids these days I tell ya what..
not sure why so many haters, I gave my opinion on a bad sled and all of a sudden guys throwing profanity and hate? Geez guys, hate to see the tears if I brought your grandma up in this discussion.

As soon as you disagree with someone or have a negative opinion of something here and express it on the forum, people jump down your throat. It's like, opinions are great, unless you're not aligned with the majority of the convo taking place, then your just an azz that can't ride a sled. Apparently kindergarten rules do apply here. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

It's a feckin Internet forum that we pay for to keep it up and running. Say whatever you want man. I hate how everyone always pulls the "prove you can ride" card out whenever they don't like someone's post. People hate hearing bad things about their $12k toy they bought a few months ago that has hardly seen snow. Everyone can tell me how crappy my pro is, but it's ok because they're wrong. The last 2 have been flawless, so why would this one be a turd? Internet talk. It's 80% BS anyway :beer;

Premium Features