• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MSA TRANS MONTANA CHARITY RIDE

COP-OUT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
LEWISTOWN,MONTANA
The Montana Snowmobile Association is again sponsoring the Trans Montana ride for Charity (NAMI) National Alliance for Mental Illness,again this year. The ride starts on the 18th of January with a kick off dinner in Columbia Falls,Mt.
For the next 6 days we will be riding these areas: Kalispell / Columbia Falls area, Haugan area with a trip into Idaho, Lolo hot springs for a dinner and auction with the very kind help of the Missoula Snowgoers, next onto the Wise River area, then onto the west Yellowstone area for more riding. We will have the local clubs guide us through their trails and off trail areas.

Remember this is a charity ride and not a race. Riders are requested to bring something for the auction on Tuesday night.
Anyone can join the ride, in the past we have had riders from Minnesota, Indiana,Canada,and other states; we are looking for more people(riders) to join us on the ride for 6 days of fun and a very worthwhile charity.

There is a $50 registration fee and TransMontana requires a minimum pledge/donation of $350 for the six day riders. Day riders pay a $25 registration fee per day,with a maximum of $50 and a pledge/donation of $75 per day.

MSA and TransMontana are both 501 c 3 charities

For more information go to the TransMontana.org You can contact me at the below listed email specify transmontana in the subject line.
Ron Albee at Ralbee2000@yahoo.com or send me a pm and I'll get right back to you.
This is a fun event and ride some areas that you never rode before. All this for a
worthwhile charity for mental Illness.

Last edited:

COP-OUT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
LEWISTOWN,MONTANA
TransMontana

How can we keep this worthwhile charity up on top of the list. TransMontana is it's 18 year. More info PM me
Ron

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
ok

When exactly will u be up the Lolo way? The Hot Springs has gone WAY downhill, and we don't even stop there anymore. But for a worthy cause and a family fun ride, we would.

COP-OUT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
LEWISTOWN,MONTANA
TransMontana Charity ride

The riders will be there Tuesday night the 20th of January for a dinner and auction. We will ride the Lolo area guided by the Missoula Club on Wednesday. All proceeds will go to National Alliance for Mental Illness(NAMI) We need auction items so we ask the riders to bring something nice to auction off.
I can email anyone a copy of the travel agenda.
Thanks

its almost here
January 20th at The Jack Saloon up Lolo creek.
The jack has a great meal being whipped up for us and we will have stuff!!!!
there will be a live and silent auction as well as some raffle items.
social hour start at 6pm dinner and auction to follow. Please come up and support the Club and this Cause. The Snowgoers are proud have this in our backyard this year and would love to see you there.
Wednesday we will be going on a ride and sharing our wonderful area.
hope to see you there!!!
call Dave 406-370-8819 with questions

:welcome:

COP-OUT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
LEWISTOWN,MONTANA
Thanks Dave

Thank you for all you have done for the TransMontana for NAMI ride. Most of the riders will be bringing something to auction off. Don't know what anyone is bringing ,but I sure it will be good.
Looking forward to the ride,never rode in that country before.
I hope we have a good turnout for the banquet.

Ron A. Chairman TransMontana 2015

Premium Features