• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XM's Suck at Tree Riding - Video Proof

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
if my mind retains anything from this conversation...........it will be that DP Guy is now Double Penetration Guy hahahaha. :second:
<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"hd1080","fshd":true,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

You sound like you have taken it in your ars a time or two.

DPG

Y

yzviper366

Aug 15, 2012
Bismarck, ND
if my mind retains anything from this conversation...........it will be that DP Guy is now Double Penetration Guy hahahaha. :second:
<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"hd1080","fshd":true,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

You sound like you have taken it in your ars a time or two.

DPG

Hahahaha u mad bro?

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
Not at all I'm just waiting to get my Klim boot back from the ER where he had it surgically removed from his ars.

DPG

and-the-best-comeback-award-goes-to-you.jpg

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
LMAO one would think that some of new age riders invented snowmobiling in the trees. My guess is many of you tools weren't even walking yet let alone conceived when many of us were blazing through the trees.

Riding todays new revolutionary sleds has made snowmobiling so easy it's not even funny. I would love to see some of you new age riders throw around a 700# sled.

DPG
New age rider throwing around some old iron-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7oCOC5Fi8w
And don't even try to act like its not impressive, I would like to see you even attempt to keep up with this kid on your XM, would be a good laugh, there's no question about that.

They say quit while your ahead... and your sure as chit NOT ahead, but you need to STFU dude.

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
And don't even try to act like its not impressive, I would like to see you even attempt to keep up with this kid on your XM, would be a good laugh, there's no question about that.

They say quit while your ahead... and your sure as chit NOT ahead, but you need to STFU dude.

Don't let DPG get to ya, by now everyone knows he's just a poser. He can't ride so he types.........or probably more like 'hunt and pecks'.

.......and yes that kid can ride! In fact I'll put $500 bones on the kid - here's the deal DPG, $500 says you can't follow the 'kid' on his 02 700 RMK through the trees........REAL backcountry riding, not this RMSHA crap......NOW put up or shut up!!

Last edited:

rmk8000

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2013
saskatchewan canada

That was incredible!!! I wouldn't be able to ride like that on an xm let alone on an old edge chassis

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
There's no cure for the forums narrow mindless wannabes.

DPG

come on double penetration guy............. THERE IS A CURE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idO3VjT8sjk

yammyman_1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 10, 2010
Sturgeon County, Alberta
This is by far the most dramatic and entertaining thread I've ever been a part of! I must say every morning when I wake up it's one of the first things on my mind!

Love it! Nice riding new age old iron rider! Very nice!

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States

LOL...First you guys says old sleds can't do what new sleds do and now you post a vid of a 12 year old sled...Common guys we ride the same terrain everyday we ride at JH or Revy...Come up and ride keep up if you can....When you live in the mountains and ride the mountains your whole life that's how we ride

DPG

Last edited:

Wyorever

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW, WY
LOL...First you guys says old sleds can't do what new sleds do and now you post a vid of a 12 year old sled...Common guys we ride the same terrain everyday we ride at JH or Revy...Come up and ride keep up if you can....When you live in the mountains and ride the mountains your whole life that's how we ride

DPG

It's pretty ignorant to assume you're the only one on here that lives in the mountains and grew up riding in the mountains.

I live pretty close to Jackson and am more than willing to make the drive if you're serious on that offer, but then again I ride "old iron".

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
It's pretty ignorant to assume you're the only one on here that lives in the mountains and grew up riding in the mountains.

I live pretty close to Jackson and am more than willing to make the drive if you're serious on that offer, but then again I ride "old iron".

You can't read where do I state I'm the only one who lives in the mountains? Anytime you want to show up let me know I'm in JH mid-January through the end of March.

Bring your best game until than Troll on.

DPG

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC

DPG

But he has his leg hangin' out like some kinda new-age sissy!

Premium Features